2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
This is random but why does school admin guilt trip you for dropping a subject at the start of year 12. Like (at least in my school) to drop a subject you have to get 6 signatures and have an interview with learning coordinator. I’m sure they realise if I don’t drop a subject I’ll be doing 14 units ( picking up math ext 2), wtf do they expect. :rolleyes:

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
This is random but why does school admin guilt trip you for dropping a subject at the start of year 12. Like (at least in my school) to drop a subject you have to get 6 signatures and have an interview with learning coordinator. I’m sure they realise if I don’t drop a subject I’ll be doing 14 units ( picking up math ext 2), wtf do they expect. :rolleyes:
oml my school's doing that too at the moment ;-; they make you have a meeting with the appropriate leader of learning if you want to drop and interrogate you on why

the teachers are like, "omg! our dream is to have all our students doing 20 units! <33333"

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Bro at least you guys only have to get permission to drop subjects, at my school we have to get permission to drop and if we want to pick up an extension 2 subject we have to be invited we can't just volunteer. I did shit in my prelims cause I was very very sick for 2 weeks and now I'm scared I won't be picked

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Bro at least you guys only have to get permission to drop subjects, at my school we have to get permission to drop and if we want to pick up an extension 2 subject we have to be invited we can't just volunteer. I did shit in my prelims cause I was very very sick for 2 weeks and now I'm scared I won't be picked
We get invited for extension subjects too. Seven in my year got invited for math ext 2

Chiprr

HSC
We get invited for extension subjects too. Seven in my year got invited for math ext 2
I’m at a pretty low ranking school and my teacher said he would base allowing people to enter maths ext 2 based on prelims. 3rd place got like 65% and doesn’t want to do ext 2, yet some people who got below 50% still want to do it. I got a great mark compared to the rest of my class and basically guaranteed myself a place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)