2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

souli

HSC
quick question: are anyone else's report cards coming out late? ours are coming out in like week 2 of term 4. idk how I'm meant to improve over the holidays if I can't even have feedback or marks to work with 😭

carrotsss

HSC
quick question: are anyone else's report cards coming out late? ours are coming out in like week 2 of term 4. idk how I'm meant to improve over the holidays if I can't even have feedback or marks to work with 😭
thats weird, we got ours when we graduated

jack_muller

HSC
Theres always the option of doing past papers? Thats easier said than done but for qualitative subjects like math & science thats a great way to find your weaknesses

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Haven't received my report card yet either c;
Pretty sure my school is giving them out halfway through Term 4 💀
We were lucky to get our Preliminary Papers back before the end of Term 3 since we did our exams in Weeks 7 and 8 🤧
I'm just using the holidays to get ahead instead and just work on weaknesses throughout the Term D;

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
lol this is now just the name of the thread the 24's will use all year

carrotsss

HSC
It's the fact that no year 11's have messaged yet and it's just been year 12's 🤩
Hi SadCeliac,

I hope this message finds you well. I think it may be possible for a moderator of this forum, such as Mr Smith, to move the original ‘Informal 2024 HSC Chat’ to the ‘General Discussion on the 2024 HSC’ sub forum. This may leave this thread redundant.

Kind regards,
carrotsss

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Hi SadCeliac,

I hope this message finds you well. I think it may be possible for a moderator of this forum, such as Mr Smith, to move the original ‘Informal 2024 HSC Chat’ to the ‘General Discussion on the 2024 HSC’ sub forum. This may leave this thread redundant.

Kind regards,
carrotsss
I believe @jimmysmith560 has spoken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)