2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
"For example, saying “fuck off you <insert insult>” is a specific attack aimed at a particular user (not okay) whereas “I’m criticising this group because of XYZ” (i.e. the post you have quoted) is a general statement of an unpopular opinion not targeting any particular user (okay)." OUI OUI YES GUYS DONT BAN ME I AINT ATTACKING NOBODY

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
"For example, saying “fuck off you <insert insult>” is a specific attack aimed at a particular user (not okay) whereas “I’m criticising this group because of XYZ” (i.e. the post you have quoted) is a general statement of an unpopular opinion not targeting any particular user (okay)." OUI OUI YES GUYS DONT BAN ME I AINT ATTACKING NOBODY
im gonna say bye now coz theres 2 mods looking at this and ur def getting banned tonight byee

• Haha
Reactions: oml

lolcti

HSC
N/A
im gonna say bye now coz theres 2 mods looking at this and ur def getting banned tonight byee
if anyones getting banned tonight , it's going to be the mods so they can reflect on their actions and choke on their own words 🤣 if I was saying that about Palestine it wouldn't be a problem...

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I see what I sent to nsw.wollongong was shared around. Perhaps worth clarifying to everyone that if you actually read the whole thing properly, I said this was about the non-school forums. Just thought I would clarify this since the above was quoted out of context.

The school forums are subject to stricter moderation than the non-school forums. Also, worth pointing out that posts can be deleted for a number of other reasons (e.g. spam, off-topic etc) so I would caution jumping conclusions when you don’t have the full picture.

Last edited:

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I see what I sent to nsw.wollongong was shared around. Perhaps worth clarifying to everyone that if you actually read the whole thing properly, I said this was about the non-school forums. Just thought I would clarify this since the above was quoted out of context.

The school forums are subject to stricter moderation than the non-school forums. Also, worth pointing out that posts can be deleted for a number of other reasons (e.g. spam, off-topic etc) so I would caution jumping conclusions when you don’t have the full picture.
Nah I sent the full response from ur end just to clear up to someone why there’s a bit less moderation in non school vs to school forums, I’m not spreading anything false. Thought what u said should apply to everyone so all I did was copy paste the message, it’s not that deep

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
based on what my english teacher estimates for English and based on the solutions posted for maths/chem the dream should be still alive, but id have to get like 97 aligned in phys which isn’t rlly gonna happen. tbh don’t want to get my hopes up anyway like ill get what I get and ill never know if im just super overestimating my marks or smth anyway
Regardless I'm very proud of how far you've come carrotsss (and by extension everyone else I saw in the past years), whatever you get you should be very proud of your effort and continue it onto University and if possible research. Anything's possible, don't let your motivation stop here. 👍

Last edited:

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Regardless I'm very proud of how far you've come carrotsss (and by extension everyone else I saw in the past years), whatever you get you should be very proud of your effort and continue it onto University and if possible research. Anything's possible, don't let your motivation stop here. 👍
i almost teared up

carrotsss

HSC
Thank you so much for all of you help and advice this year, I genuinely think you’ve increased my ATAR by multiple points and you’ve provided me with advice that will help for years more through uni :)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Thank you so much for all of you help and advice this year, I genuinely think you’ve increased my ATAR by multiple points and you’ve provided me with advice that will help for years more through uni :)
np feel free to ask for any help w/ uni as well if you need to. I assume you're doing mathematics/computing studies for USYD?

carrotsss

HSC
np feel free to ask for any help w/ uni as well if you need to. I assume you're doing mathematics/computing studies for USYD?
Currently the plan is B science/M mathematical sciences at usyd with majors in data science (or maybe stats instead)/computer science, so pretty similar to what you’re doing I think. I’m really excited tbh because I feel like I enjoy both of those things so it should be pretty chill

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Currently the plan is B science/M mathematical sciences at usyd with majors in data science (or maybe stats instead)/computer science, so pretty similar to what you’re doing I think. I’m really excited tbh because I feel like I enjoy both of those things so it should be pretty chill
Haha basically my degree combination (of course these are my side degrees, my main is gender science)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)