2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
Also one more thing. I did significantly better in my externals than internals for every subject except maybe math advanced. If there is one student who has an internal of 65 and I have an internal of 63, but I get 83 in HSC and he only gets 75, could I move up in rank since we are so close?
ranks don't change they're already set in stone but you will both get similar moderated school assessment marks by nature of having a very small mark difference between your rankings

year10studentpreparin

HSC
Currently the plan is B science/M mathematical sciences at usyd with majors in data science (or maybe stats instead)/computer science, so pretty similar to what you’re doing I think. I’m really excited tbh because I feel like I enjoy both of those things so it should be pretty chill
Currently the plan is B science/M mathematical sciences at usyd with majors in data science (or maybe stats instead)/computer science, so pretty similar to what you’re doing I think. I’m really excited tbh because I feel like I enjoy both of those things so it should be pretty chill
hmm whats the bachelor of science structure like, from other unis ive seen the bachelor of science is just like 2 years of general sciency stuff and then like one year major or something ur field like chem, bio or physics etc.

But I get confused when I see the amount of majors USYD has under for it like if you do a bachelor of science majoring in computer science or something would U just only learn computer science or you would only learn it for a year or so because its a major?
idk im pretty confused

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
update I'm actually a little liar they're out now I didn't realise

good news is my ranks moved up for chem and bio, turns out the ranks i was told in school weren't my actual ones for those subjects 😻😻😻
Tell us ur ranks then don’t leave us hanging

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
same and we can't even move down to standard if we do bad 💀 💀
I mean it kinda makes sense, for a lot of kids in my school it motivated them to work harder, it was a fight in the trenches to keep my rank it was insane 💔

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
@Trebla why are you warning my and banning me like what am I doing other than being honest
Like just behave like the 30 year old man you are and stay out of our business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)