2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Does anyone know what time assessment ranks are released tomorrow?
is it just after food tech exam?

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
Does anyone know what time assessment ranks are released tomorrow?
is it just after food tech exam?
bro im legit still waiting for mine. Me and my friend calculated ours for maths ext 1 and i think hes beating me by 0.09 percent so idk if im still first in grade or not... he didn't do as well in the hsc as me though so i don't know if the state rank dream is over

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
what does that change tho if we've already sat all our exams
nothing it's just for you to know the official ones sent to nesa, some schools don't let their students know for some reason
also i heard rumours that my science faculty fucked up the chem ranks but hopefully not i need to check it tomorrow 🙏

unforgettable

HSC
what does that change tho if we've already sat all our exams
if you're not ranked first in a subject, someone else takes your mark and you get the 2nd highest or whatever rank you're instead so for e.g if you got a 90 for externals and the highest internal is 85 the person with the highest internal gets your HSC mark as their assessment mark and you get theirs. I think you'll receive moderated marks. (I'm not 100% SURE)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
nothing it's just for you to know the official ones sent to nesa, some schools don't let their students know for some reason
also i heard rumours that my science faculty fucked up the chem ranks but hopefully not i need to check it tomorrow 🙏
whats happens when u see them and they're wrong or they're not what ur school told u prior to the hsc exams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)