2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
going great, (most) of the coursework is (feels like) a breeze, having fun. how about you?

(i would very much like my year 12 jacket though)
pretty good, I guess I’m kinda adjusted to the workload now that I’ve been through year 11

(i got mine on the first day and it’s soooo comfy omg)

aulinia

HSC
pretty good, I guess I’m kinda adjusted to the workload now that I’ve been through year 11

(i got mine on the first day and it’s soooo comfy omg)
Got mine on Friday and same! Its so comfortable and so cute (its black and matches my uniform) idc how hot it is, im wearing it till i pass out of heatstroke 🤣

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Got mine on Friday and same! Its so comfortable and so cute (its black and matches my uniform) idc how hot it is, im wearing it till i pass out of heatstroke 🤣
man i wish i got black, great colour that works for most of the uniforms. this year most of my cohort voted to change the colour (i did not <3) and i am,, anxious about whether it'll look nice or not. but honestly if it's comfy enough no-one will ever see me in my blazer until graduation

aulinia

HSC
man i wish i got black, great colour that works for most of the uniforms. this year most of my cohort voted to change the colour (i did not <3) and i am,, anxious about whether it'll look nice or not. but honestly if it's comfy enough no-one will ever see me in my blazer until graduation
Hopefully it will! What colour is ur jacket?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
We can only wear ours one day a week 😭
Really??? nah that sounds like my friend's school, they're only allowed to wear theirs every Friday, actually wild because that makes no sense 💀

Hopefully it will! What colour is ur jacket?
Green, I got it today. Colour isn't that bad, but it's very nice and comfy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)