2023 HSC chat (4 Viewers)

thatguy44

HSC
yeh my head of maths also said an 85 cut off, I was really happy with the discriminant question and overall I recon nesa was treating us really nicely with that exam, really hoping for a state rank but not too sure
Well your head of maths doesn't know the state standard this year does he buddy, its not confirmed an 85 cut off but will be somewhere around that. do you think that you dropped marks anywhere, because i've been through solutions and haven't seen a dropped mark yet.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
View attachment 40710

Are there any lawyers here that can confirm this multi has been marked correctly? I thought criminal cases involving minors are heard in the CC rather than the SC and magistrates in the CC handle the cases, chat gdp also seems to agree with me. This is the only multi stopping me from achieving a 20 out of 20 in multis so hopefully I'm right 😳
but when its something like murder i thought it would be supreme?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
View attachment 40710

Are there any lawyers here that can confirm this multi has been marked correctly? I thought criminal cases involving minors are heard in the CC rather than the SC and magistrates in the CC handle the cases, chat gdp also seems to agree with me. This is the only multi stopping me from achieving a 20 out of 20 in multis so hopefully I'm right 😳
its a coz murder is severe and he's nearly 18

KIKI101

HSC
that's sooo unlucky bro with my experience (this happened to my cousin for modern last year) they count it as a non-attempt, only for that section though so you should be able to make up marks in the other sections! just remember atar is only a number and in relation to the rest of the state you'll probably be fine!
Ouch that section is worth 50 marks fml

cheeseybunda1997

HSC
Well your head of maths doesn't know the state standard this year does he buddy, its not confirmed an 85 cut off but will be somewhere around that. do you think that you dropped marks anywhere, because i've been through solutions and haven't seen a dropped mark yet.
yeah my head of maths was just guestimating, I went through the test for 4 hours last night and Im looking good for a 98+, i stupidly dropped a mark on the party probability question because i was too excited for the multiple parties i have coming up LOL (its not funny I'm really disappointed in myself)

thatguy44

HSC
yeah my head of maths was just guestimating, I went through the test for 4 hours last night and Im looking good for a 98+, i stupidly dropped a mark on the party probability question because i was too excited for the multiple parties i have coming up LOL (its not funny I'm really disappointed in myself)
Yeah not gonna lie i lost focus on that question for a bit because i was thinking about an 18th birthday i have coming up on the 2nd of december (I'm also invited to schoolies), but luckily regained temperament and didn't drop a mark. Also (side note) does anyone feel like time pressure doesn't really matter anymore, i looked over my paper 3 full times before the end of the exam so i kind of knew my mark already.

cheeseybunda1997

HSC
Yeah not gonna lie i lost focus on that question for a bit because i was thinking about an 18th birthday i have coming up on the 2nd of december (I'm also invited to schoolies), but luckily regained temperament and didn't drop a mark. Also (side note) does anyone feel like time pressure doesn't really matter anymore, i looked over my paper 3 full times before the end of the exam so i kind of knew my mark already.
YESSSSSSSS FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!! The timings are so dumb I spent 30 minutes going over my answers and twiddling my thumbs LOL! I'm also going to schoolies with my 3 friends its gonna be lit, but I also have 2 18ths in the next 2 months LOL!

thatguy44

HSC
YESSSSSSSS FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!! The timings are so dumb I spent 30 minutes going over my answers and twiddling my thumbs LOL! I'm also going to schoolies with my 3 friends its gonna be lit, but I also have 2 18ths in the next 2 months LOL!
Sounds like a pretty sweet schedule man. Where are you going to schoolies

carrotsss

HSC
wait what explain
Add this to ‘my filters’
Code:
youtube.com##+js(set, yt.config_.openPopupConfig.supportedPopups.adBlockMessageViewModel, false)

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.adBlocksFound, 0)

youtube.com##+js(set, ytplayer.config.args.raw_player_response.adPlacements, [])

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.hasAllowedInstreamAd, true)

carrotsss

HSC
honestly I’m surprised they didn’t block adblockers sooner, like they already reached a size where people will use them anyway long ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)