• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

user282828

HSC
i would try to know another point for
does anyone know if i can get away with memorising 1 essay instead of all 4 for the 2 options i cant feasibly memorize 8 in time
options r workplace & family. was thinking of memorizing surrogacy for fam & workplace discrim
this is such a troll subject why do we have to mem legislation years
I would try to know another quote - eg; I'm doing care an protection and same sex for family (and domestic violence) and for workplace im focusing on safety and remuneration.
i feel this is safer as they may want two points and if you focus on one it should be REALLY good. tbh I also may just do one though lol

Rattlehead15

HSC
Bro that was the easiest exam of my career, like the last question being a discriminant was such a joke. Proper Sinchicated. I was talking to my teacher today he reckons band 6 cut off will be around 85ish raw mark.
I cant take you seriously if you think that paper wasnt at least harder than 2020 and 2022

thatguy44

HSC
I cant take you seriously if you think that paper wasnt at least harder than 2020 and 2022
2020 and 2022 were both very easy as well. Advanced math is no longer advanced SMH, becoming a joke subject any average joe could get a band 6 in.

KIKI101

HSC
Guys I had my legal exam today and I made a mistake in section three, I forgot to put at the top of the paper what topic I was answering and wether I chose question a or b for both my essays 🥲 does anyone know if I’ll get penalised for that??

Coreyporter33

HSC
Guys I had my legal exam today and I made a mistake in section three, I forgot to put at the top of the paper what topic I was answering and wether I chose question a or b for both my essays 🥲 does anyone know if I’ll get penalised for that??
I think they just recognise it as a non attempt. That’s so unlucky. My hsc supervisor made us go through and make sure we put that topic and question at the top of the paper.

KIKI101

HSC
I think they just recognise it as a non attempt. That’s so unlucky. My hsc supervisor made us go through and make sure we put that topic and question at the top of the paper.
your kidding, im in special previsions and when i realised i went back to see if she was still there and she had already gone

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
im not 100% sure, but they should definitely be able to tell from what you wrote, considering there are only two options.
maybe contact your school or nesa to confirm?

carrotsss

HSC
You’ll be fine trust. People don’t realise this but NESA doesn’t want you to fail after all your hard work just for some petty error, they will figure it out.

KIKI101

HSC
im not 100% sure, but they should definitely be able to tell from what you wrote, considering there are only two options.
maybe contact your school or nesa to confirm?
thanks, ill try and sort it out i really hope its not taken as a non attempt otherwise i really messed myself over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)