2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

yepImhere

HSC
to anyone doing languages. how many past papers are you doing?? i've done up to 2015 and can't be bothered to do anymore 😭
omg you are so prepared, cause I had maths monday and then extension tuesday I haven't done as much prep as I should have for continuers but I reckon if you've done that many you are definitely ready : D

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Ive already started yr 11 shit so nah I cant anymore 💀
year 11 is just a time to overload yourself with subjects and go into each exam unprepared, and get a grasp of what subjects you enjoy, and techniques you find helpful to study them. you dont need to overload yourself with work this early. wait to prelims to start grinding

C_master

HSC
year 11 is just a time to overload yourself with subjects and go into each exam unprepared, and get a grasp of what subjects you enjoy, and techniques you find helpful to study them. you dont need to overload yourself with work this early. wait to prelims to start grinding
r u actually a 1999 HSC grad?

yepImhere

HSC
perfect explanation

C_master

HSC
For average students I mean whaa

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
I can't wait for these stupid exams to be over

Fucking sick of my subjects lmao
Went and played cricket with my cousin and hung out with gf today and it reminded me how good life is when you aren't studying just to ace some pointless exams hahaha

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
r u fr with your signature

anyway cramming one years worth of content (business) in one day lets go ✌

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)