2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I am so worried about graduating High School, I have no idea what I am going to do next year, I am considering a Liberal Arts degree, however there seems to be no job opportunities for that course! HELP!! Any Advice is welcome!!
Try something like commerce or learn a language for liberal arts?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I am so worried about graduating High School, I have no idea what I am going to do next year, I am considering a Liberal Arts degree, however there seems to be no job opportunities for that course! HELP!! Any Advice is welcome!!
Where abouts would you do the degree? I am having similar issues, and I know I will not get a great atar. I know a heap of people doing liberal arts degrees, and a few people looking at doing them, the people that have done them say they are in it for the knowledge, and leaning as a person, rather than job prospects.
Literally me rn for Business :')
I can't submit my weekly work until I write a summary on 9 dot points on different aspects of Homeostasis and temp regulation.

Kill me.

StudiousStudent

HSC
yep

------------

Didn't do any shit this weekend either :/
Don't feel too bad. Literally spent the whole weekend on Skype, snapchat, chatroulette (among other cams) so addictive..
Although, I did meet someone from South Africa that helped with an assignment, which was cool.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Don't feel too bad. Literally spent the whole weekend on Skype, snapchat, chatroulette (among other cams) so addictive..
Although, I did meet someone from South Africa that helped with an assignment, which was cool.
Is this more than a hobby? o-o I find cams to be kinda creepy for prolonged periods of time...

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
Every now and then I go on omegle, but on the question/answer part not cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)