2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Is this more than a hobby? o-o I find cams to be kinda creepy for prolonged periods of time...
:) ..It's a bit of fun.

Let's me escape to the dark corners of the internet, and leave my sheltered life for a while.

I was one guys virtual party guest, and him and his mates showed me how to blow smoke rings from a bong (I didn't have one of my own obviously).
I talked to a surfer in darlinghurst, a tatted up bikie, young nerds that can't pull in rl, russian girls and sorority sista's. Little Indian kids.
I love it. It's the most non judgemental environment.
And it's fun to toy with people, I like to go along with conversations, and I wait until they've stripped before hitting next, and sometimes you come across them again and they're like Hey wtf where'd you go hahaha I'm immature.

But I seek out the good looking people for my contacts on Skype :p

StudiousStudent

HSC
One of the funniest conversations I've had was with an American professor, I reminded him of a student of his that he had a major thing for. So he wanted me to pretend to be her LOL calling me her name and being like give us a twirl bby

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Let's me escape to the dark corners of the internet, and leave my sheltered life for a while.

I was one guys virtual party guest, and him and his mates showed me how to blow smoke rings from a bong (I didn't have one of my own obviously).
I talked to a surfer in darlinghurst, a tatted up bikie, young nerds that can't pull in rl, russian girls and sorority sista's. Little Indian kids.
And it's fun to toy with people, I like to go along with conversations, and I wait until they've stripped before hitting next, and sometimes you come across them again and they're like Hey wtf where'd you go hahaha I'm immature.

One of the funniest conversations I've had was with an American professor, I reminded him of a student of his that he had a major thing for. So he wanted me to pretend to be her LOL calling me her name and being like give us a twirl bby
Just so you know, you are a little bit terrifying <3

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC

What is this? wastehistime2k16?

turntaker

HSC
single for 11 months?

how is that even possible? :O

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
um..

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)