Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I wish I could do that,

"but my school uses names instead of BOS numbers for English"

SAD LIFE YOOOOOOOO
Ikr so bullshit. Most english teachers also taught history at my school. Year 10 and 8 history was essentially another maths lesson and i didnt do a lot of the shit i was supposed to do so naturally i am pretty infamous. So when the history teachers mark my shitty english essays i usually get meh results. I even got shitty excuses like "i couldnt read your essay so i just looked at the flow" when i queried my mark.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Fact: Year 11 chemistry is all you need to make meth.

But if you do it I take no blame if someone calls 000 on you.
Yeah, year 11 chemistry is, in a sense actual chemistry compared to the hsc bullshit

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I didn't pay much attention in prelim chem other than getting the basics down

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Kim jong un is gonna fly over to nuke your ass. He's been waiting all this time to use his bombs

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Kim jong in, you mean that fat korean with bad haircut

But on the topic of nuking ass, I'll nuke your ass any day ;)

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
theoretical vs applied chemistry

strangely enough physics doesn't have quite nearly the same trend.
Well sadly both subjects at HSC level are essentially just watered-down drivel devoid of any real science. In the end, they're similar style subjects, just that the actual content is different (they're still both based on regurgitating rote learnt info in such a way that your response will get the marks, e.g. by using certain buzzwords etc.).

leehuan

HSC
At least prelim chemistry somewhat incorporated actual chemistry whereas physics only did it rather weakly

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Well sadly both subjects at HSC level are essentially just watered-down drivel devoid of any real science. In the end, they're similar style subjects, just that the actual content is different (they're still both based on regurgitating rote learnt info in such a way that your response will get the marks, e.g. by using certain buzzwords etc.).
this reminds me of that computer science paper generator which puts together buzzwords in an almost coherent structure, but still meaningless.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Britain's involvement in World War 1 - you?
The justifiability of modern perceptions of Napoleon

imo, while I agree the vast majority is rote-learned information, there are still some dotpoints that require actual understanding in physics
but not so much in chemistry
;that being said im biased because chemistry sucks

this reminds me of that computer science paper generator which puts together buzzwords in an almost coherent structure, but still meaningless.
lol well this reminds me of
http://www.gizoogle.net/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)