2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolmias

HSC
Haha ok curry boi

Btw what's technique for a series of short sentences?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I was going to say truncated sentences but I'm probably wrong.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Oh yeah, I truncated Chemistry from my units today :DDD
It was so uplifting

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Why did you make Chem homeless?
Never really enjoyed it or understood it. Tbh Chemistry is the only subject where I can honestly say I just rote learned rather than actually understand concepts
and I wasn't doing nearly as well as some of my other units + I had 13 units already

Kolmias

HSC
Never really enjoyed it or understood it. Tbh Chemistry is the only subject where I can honestly say I just rote learned rather than actually understand concepts
and I wasn't doing nearly as well as some of my other units + I had 13 units already
Fair enough. But the fact remains that Chemistry is now cold and shivering because of your actions. History Extension is probably teasing him about it.

And probably Maths. He's an evil one that Maths.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Greater good theory in play
If chemistry being homeless will allow the others to live in luxury, so be it

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
On the topic of chem, i got 96% for my test, ranking me first by 6%. Pree happy

On the other hand, got a notification for english assessment and probs gonna fail

Kolmias

HSC
Is this kid high

I see clouds.

Greater good theory in play
If chemistry being homeless will allow the others to live in luxury, so be it
What a capitalist.

On the other hand, got a notification for english assessment and probs gonna fail
Nice work! Good luck with the English assess.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Solidd, only lost a couple marks in physics so I figured I might as well appeal for everything - ended up getting a mark for a question I appealed for the lols
If I get the mark I was legitmately appealed for I'll be on 41/42 :D

Shuuya

HSC

Solidd, only lost a couple marks in physics so I figured I might as well appeal for everything - ended up getting a mark for a question I appealed for the lols
Congratulations! :D

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Nice work! Good luck with the English assess.
Congratulations! :D
Thanks everyone [emoji4]

Nailgun, i got my engineering report back and i came second with 94 and first was 96. I appealed and pulled back a mark so i managed to close the gap by one. But still pissed, i was confident i was gonna get 100.
Im just gonna kill it next report

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Thanks everyone [emoji4]

Nailgun, i got my engineering report back and i came second with 94 and first was 96. I appealed and pulled back a mark so i managed to close the gap by one. But still pissed, i was confident i was gonna get 100.
Im just gonna kill it next report
Ahahaha feels that me in maths right now
I think I ended up with 104/106, and two people got 105 and i worked heaps for that test
tbh though im just happy that im somewhat decent at maths now
i went through yr7 - 11 sitting on the borderline between C and B
That test was actually my first test >90% since the first test of yr7 :lol:

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I got ~83% on my chem test :D was legit expecting 60% because i was unsure for almost all the questions i answered. Also came out of jap extremely unconfident about my mark, turns out i actually did pree alright, lost couple marks here and there. And finally beating my friend for the first time.
Getting my eng speech back on Monday holy fk, i hope i did alright, really want that 16/20 for a 80% streak but probably 13/20 reality :'D
Praying the teachers bought my ching chong ding dong

Last edited:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I got ~83% on my chem test :D was legit expecting 60% because i was unsure for almost all the questions i answered. Also came out of jap extremely unconfident about my mark, turns out i actually did pree alright, lost couple marks here and there. And finally beating my friend for the first time.
Getting my eng speech back on Monday holy fk, i hope i did alright, really want that 16/20 for a 80% streak but probably 13/20 reality :'D

Ahahah isn't AOS usually out of 15?
Usually, I'm pretty good at english lol and I was really confident with my speech; I got it checked by my gun friend and a teacher, and they both said it was really good
nek minit 12/15; i was actually kinda shattered lol, not because it was a bad mark but because i honestly thought it was 15/15 worthy lele
then i showed it to another teacher and she was like mm probs would of given you 14 tbh

Shuuya

HSC
Dilemma:

I've written two essays over the holidays for AoS with two different related texts, and my teacher tells me that I need a more 'discerning' text. I personally think that it's a great text that works well, and I really don't want to find another one and write another essay.. should I just ask another teacher for their opinion? Its a little awkward but I am really confident that the related text works well -_-

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Dilemma:

I've written two essays over the holidays for AoS with two different related texts, and my teacher tells me that I need a more 'discerning' text. I personally think that it's a great text that works well, and I really don't want to find another one and write another essay.. should I just ask another teacher for their opinion? Its a little awkward but I am really confident that the related text works well -_-
What is it btw?
I reckon you should ask another teacher
But keep in mind English teachers can be biased against texts they don't think are sophisticated enough
That being said if you kill it anyways then they will still respect your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)