2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Anyway, my school also has hired hot young girl teachers every year in the last few years and I can't understand why its like they can hire no men seriously (its all boys too)
Feels brah, theres this new science teacher that kinda looks like kim k, and i literally could not take my eyes of dat booty.
plus the PE teachers they hired, fuarrk they all look like hookers

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Not sure about that lol my school is ranked in the 500's :p
same

Feels brah, theres this new science teacher that kinda looks like kim k, and i literally could not take my eyes of dat booty.
we had a teacher who was a cheerleader for st george dragons and her insta was public and had some very un-teacherlike shots :p

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
one of my mates brothers used to party with one of the current english teachers, and he full has pics of her drunk and shit. Too funny

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
There was a super hot casual at my school who did a semester block and my friend had the biggest crush on him

Nek minnet he is a leader in SFC's active support of which I am a part of so got to see him shirtless every other week haha score

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Does the pe teacher give practical health lessons?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Hey yo sien, soz if i offended you on da other thread. I didnt actually mean to, just thought i was bantering (but i realised it was explicit)
I didnt even know you got bad marks, i was just being a dick. You know already that i wouldnt actually shit on your marks

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hey yo sien, soz if i offended you on da other thread. I didnt actually mean to, just thought i was bantering (but i realised it was explicit)
I didnt even know you got bad marks, i was just being a dick. You know already that i wouldnt actually shit on your marks
Haha nah you didn't do anything wrong. I'm still nacl over my marks lmao so it hit a sore spot, sorry for lashing out, that was unlike the usual me

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Nah its my fault, should've made it more obvs i was joking.
Yeh i realised i hit hard when you lashed out coz u hardly do that

leehuan

HSC
Although I didn't join the 2k15er chat until basically after trials, something tells me that hardly as much chit chat is gonna occur on this thread

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
It's alright guys your apologies reached one another like 10 times. We can see the love

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lol this reminds me of this time when i got 47% for maths
it wasn't even a hard test either lelele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)