2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
I would prefer the first one simply because its easier to read. But from my experience Andrew Harvey notes are fairly condensed, so using Ahmad Shah's ones for syllabus points that would lack detail is great. There's also a free Chem Study guide floating around the net somewhere, it has recommendations on what to remember and how to learn it. It has some issues of not covering everything, but is good for general revision.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I would prefer the first one simply because its easier to read. But from my experience Andrew Harvey notes are fairly condensed, so using Ahmad Shah's ones for syllabus points that would lack detail is great. There's also a free Chem Study guide floating around the net somewhere, it has recommendations on what to remember and how to learn it. It has some issues of not covering everything, but is good for general revision.
Thanks

Why was Ahmad Shah's notes so overrated?

mrstripedshades

HSC
how does cssa physics compare to hsc? and are some of the solutions wrong/not full mark worthy or??? (recent years)

mrstripedshades

HSC
A few questions are a bit harder but I feel most CSSA questions are dodgier
Thanks and just asking but you had to do SOR right, what was the way you prepared for the HSC? I know its probably too late for tomorrow lmao, but I just pretty much did notes for Islam today ( we havent even finished btw barely done it in class) and reread/highlighted my notes.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Anyone hyped for SOR? Nice way to cool off a bit from the really intensive exams last week.
eh. Got physics the day after and im meh for I & I, and Astro which my teacher tried to do in like 1 maybe 2 weeks. I & I he rushed heavy too, and its not like he even did the rest of the topics good except Space which he wasted way too much time for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)