2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
Can any current students tell me about the changes in MH?
Is Germany and Indochina still available as topics?
Else, has the structure changed? Does it still start with WWI etc.?

We're doing Indochina for Peace and Conflict so I hope there haven't been any changes. :/

jtagg

HSC
N/A
Question: my friend is doing 14 units for the HSC: 4 unit maths, adv english, physics, chemistry, senior science and agriculture
he's a hard worker but everyone is seriously worried for his health...
opinions?
If He's is handling, He is handling. Some people prefer to have higher number of units as a security blanket- Only 10 count towards the Atar
I'm sure he knows he can call in the 'towel' if he feels overwhelmed. If you're still not convinced- Talk to him (without being to imperative) option B is to talk to a Year coordinator or Homeroom teacher.
Hope this Helps! Goodluck

Fiction

HSC
I have a test coming up on Friday and I'm sick, what do I do?
It kind of depends how sick you are on the day for you to not take it. Some schools might not allow a simple headache or stomach ache as an excuse, while other schools -cough- mine -cough- are perfectly happy as long as there's a doctor certificate. Just study as much as you can for your test - put in extra effort than what you otherwise would've, to make up for your disadvantage in not being healthy.

Alternatively you can try asking for an extension...?

Fiction

HSC
Is it just me, or does when everyone else changes their d.p and make a post, they don't have to backtrack and confirm that it really is them posting? :p I feel like such an idiot lewl

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It kind of depends how sick you are on the day for you to not take it. Some schools might not allow a simple headache or stomach ache as an excuse, while other schools -cough- mine -cough- are perfectly happy as long as there's a doctor certificate. Just study as much as you can for your test - put in extra effort than what you otherwise would've, to make up for your disadvantage in not being healthy.

Alternatively you can try asking for an extension...?
I'm feeling better now, we're all gonna make it brah.

Tazayneem

HSC
Ah, how I still clearly remember the prelim thread! All happening before you know it!

rawrliongirl

HSC
Good evening, friends!
How's everyone finding Year 12 so far?
Hey! It's mixed feelings for me.
On one hand, I'm rather looking forward to leaving this sad institution forever, but on the other hand I'm stressing too much over everything.
I'm also so done with Discovery and wish the AOS would burn in hell, and so done with my stupid major project for multimedia.
I'm stressing about a bloody listening task I have tomorrow which is worth 15%, but really only 7.5% of it goes towards your ATAR. e.e

How are you finding year 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)