2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
Is it possible to format the crappy lenovo laptop they gave myself? It was fine for work before but now it's faster to just do work on my phone... The laptop is semi-hacked so I have a few more permissions than normal on it.
don't mess with it, u might get suspended.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Would've been suspended a long time ago then.. I don't think they care anymore ever since the scheme was scrapped.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I have a test coming up on Friday and I'm sick, what do I do?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's worth 10%.
If you are still sick on the day, get a doctors certificate..

However; at the moment all you can do is try to study because you still have to take it, and most schools will not give you consideration..

rawrliongirl

HSC
Don't know if there is the answer to this anywhere else, but does anybody know a good book for biology for revision/ study which has theory specific to the syllabus as well as practice questions/answers? I have the HSC Excel Chemistry book which has all the theory content, summaries and practice questions. I find it helpful to use in addition to my other 2 chemistry books from school as it breaks down the info to some pretty summarised points which are easier to remember.
Is the Excel bio book good as well?

Also, are there any good books for Modern History? Ones which have practice questions, but also answers which you can compare to, so you can see how to best answer the questions to get the maximum marks possible? I don't think I need one which has a lot of syllabus content since I already have 4 text books from school and also photocopies from other text books.

Thanks.

Constantine

HSC
Can any current students tell me about the changes in MH?
Is Germany and Indochina still available as topics?
Else, has the structure changed? Does it still start with WWI etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)