2015 BoWs - Progress page. Thoughts and feelings? (1 Viewer)

milkytea99

HSC
Finished everything!!! Now waiting for it to dry and will do varnishing on Monday. Hope it's not too late lol. Our teacher just wouldn't let us take our work home at this stage

milkytea99

HSC
Although my teacher says my work is fine, I don't think it's that good lol. I still have a strong sense of doubt

Flop21

HSC
Although my teacher says my work is fine, I don't think it's that good lol. I still have a strong sense of doubt
Don't worry, once you send it in for marking you can step back and appreciate your project as a whole and realise it's pretty good. But at the moment you're obviously super involved in creating every little part that you see every micro mistake / missed opportunity.

milkytea99

HSC
Btw, the artwork is due at 3pm on Monday. I'm planning to varnish around 7.30am once I get to school. I don't know is it too late to do so. My work is 160cmx120cm

StudyToDeath

HSC
Btw, the artwork is due at 3pm on Monday. I'm planning to varnish around 7.30am once I get to school. I don't know is it too late to do so. My work is 160cmx120cm
That should be fine.
How are you packaging your works? Can we pack each canvas individually or do all the canvases have to be together?

milkytea99

HSC
That should be fine.
How are you packaging your works? Can we pack each canvas individually or do all the canvases have to be together?
The markers are coming to our school to mark this year. So our work is just kept in a store room at school until the markers come to mark. :)

Last edited:

Fiction

HSC
omg same lol
No use dwelling on it though, now that it's over and done with :)

Fiction

HSC
I'm really proud of my work ESP in the final sprint haha. That's all I can say. :D
Haha I'm glad for you then :) Unfortunately I don't share the same sentiments :c I'm just so fed up with mine lol

milkytea99

HSC
Haha I'm glad for you then :) Unfortunately I don't share the same sentiments :c I'm just so fed up with mine lol
Really? I'm just proud that no matter who I show my work to, whether it's people who don't know about art or know about art, their first reaction is wow!

Why are you so fed up with it :(

Fiction

HSC
Really? I'm just proud that no matter who I show my work to, whether it's people who don't know about art or know about art, their first reaction is wow!

Why are you so fed up with it :(
That's awesome :) :) I'm jelly haha
Idk, after every art project, I get sick of art and need a break from it for a while. I mean, TBH I almost dropped art after the final prelim art assessment in VA despite ranking extremely well. It's like I run out of creative juices - not that my process is particularly creative. Or it's more like I get bored of whatever I'm doing, and I correspond that emotion with the notion of art, so I just get tired of the subject in general lol

I also chose some pretty embarrassing compositions for my VA work, so there's the iff about that too haha

Last edited:

milkytea99

HSC
That's awesome :) :) I'm jelly haha
Idk, after every art project, I get sick of art and need a break from it for a while. I mean, TBH I almost dropped art after the final prelim art assessment in VA despite ranking extremely well. It's like I run out of creative juices - not that my process is particularly creative. Or it's more like I get bored of whatever I'm doing, and I correspond that emotion with the notion of art, so I just get tired of the subject in general lol

I also chose some pretty embarrassing compositions for my VA work, so there's the iff about that too haha
Don't worry, inspiration doesn't come easily. I also constantly had a lot of bottle necks in my work. I did work on it consistently in term 1 and 2 but I didn't touch my artwork AT ALL in term 3 week 1-4. It wasn't until end of term 3 week 5 that I started the final sprint until 3pm the day it was due.

StudyToDeath

HSC
Stressed lol
You've still got plenty of time to improve in the holidays and the additional time between exams. Relax, you can't study all the time so enjoy the holidays too :D I'm assuming you're feeling stressed over the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)