2015 BoWs - Progress page. Thoughts and feelings? (1 Viewer)

milkytea99

HSC
lol
for some reason I saw this and imagined myself painting my books into the canvas. If only :p

Probably not the best of times, but I laid out my work on the floor yesterday, and tried to piece together th ebits of randoms I've done just, well, randomly. I have alot to do, but it was the first time this year I've felt certain I know where to go with my BOW :)) So nice feeling

Looking back, I'm surprised how much my work has evolved in composition and concept. It's actually pretty amazing (the process, not my BOW lol). ANyone else have had that feeling before?
Yes lol! I still remembered in term 4 last year, it was all a blank wooden board and I was just priming it. I can't believe it has gone this far, esp when I looked back at the photos on my phone haha

StudyToDeath

HSC
Wow, great artist-how did you know about Camille:)-Beautiful art style:)-very imaginative too:)
Thanks Strawberry, I was flicking through my sisters HSC art diary and she had some photos of her work. When I saw that, I instantly knew that was the style I would use. Everything has evolved from there.

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
It's so good to have my babies with me for the holidays. I was freaking out that someone would walk into the art room and be like "hmmmm what can I stab/thrown paint at/ incinerate/ gnaw on/ dump in mud/ spray with hydrochloric acid/ tear up" ect ect and then they'd look at my works and do terrible things to them and then I'd have to start over again and 11 months of my soul would be lost forever.... D:

But they're safe now:alone:

milkytea99

HSC
It's so good to have my babies with me for the holidays. I was freaking out that someone would walk into the art room and be like "hmmmm what can I stab/thrown paint at/ incinerate/ gnaw on/ dump in mud/ spray with hydrochloric acid/ tear up" ect ect and then they'd look at my works and do terrible things to them and then I'd have to start over again and 11 months of my soul would be lost forever.... D:

But they're safe now:alone:
Wow! Are you guys going back to school in holidays to do your works?
I brought my work home haha. It's now 80% done. Need to put in the details now.

Fiction

HSC
Wow! Are you guys going back to school in holidays to do your works?
I brought my work home haha. It's now 80% done. Need to put in the details now.
Hey guys~
Out of curiosity, approx how many hours did y'all put into your BOW? :) (not including planning haha)

milkytea99

HSC
Hey guys~
Out of curiosity, approx how many hours did y'all put into your BOW? :) (not including planning haha)
I think starting from the whole process where my work was initially just wooden boards and then priming it and then painting it over and over again ... If I count it since the beginning, maybe it's more than 60 hours already.

milkytea99

HSC
I haven't done much in this holidays, was just busy studying for trials. I will start to go full on mode when school starts after getting feedback again from my teacher. Damn, can't believe it's just LESS THAN 5 weeks til it's due when school starts omg!!!!

StudyToDeath

HSC
It's hard to say how many hours I've done on the major but it certainly exceeds 60hrs. Maybe 80hrs at a wild guess.
In contrast to this I've done 0hrs studying for the trial exam for art....I need to get cracking.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It's hard to say how many hours I've done on the major but it certainly exceeds 60hrs. Maybe 80hrs at a wild guess.
In contrast to this I've done 0hrs studying for the trial exam for art....I need to get cracking.
All the best for your trials-you can do it!

StudyToDeath

HSC
It was by far the hardest art exam
Not feeling very confident with what I wrote :mad2:

milkytea99

HSC
Yes, started first week back. Tomorrow is my last exam :D
That's good! At least you have time to do your BOW. Mine is on week 4 and 5. So I only have week 6 to do my BOW and then it's due omg.

Although I've started my work in January, I still feel that it's not complete and it still has a lot to be done.

milkytea99

HSC
Will have a "major sprint" to complete my work when trials finish on week 5

milkytea99

HSC
You definitely will!
My textiles major is due on Monday. I've still got heaps to do!
You do textiles as well?!!!! My goodness! I'm already struggling to complete one major work! I can't imagine doing 2!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)