2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias

HSC
hahaha oops but yeah I do that a lot (ignore study) but i'll get my shit together tomorrow... hopefully...
But we must honour the deal, and return here like legends tomorrow. I'm holding you to this Fawun!

deloving

HSC
Haha, I can never tell what gender people are on the internet. Esp if their icons are the opposite gender.
I see what you did there.

But how can you tell that their icons are the opposite gender if you can never tell what gender people are on the internet. Therefore to find that out according to your second sentence you must see if their icon is the opposite gender and whether it proves your original statement. But your original statement is never known therefore your second statement is false. Or it may be false yet it may be contradicting itself based on the information in the other statement which may or may not be entirely true. Because 'never' is such an overused hyperboly by both genders that I have a hard time figuring out your gender. But if I followed your second statement I would figure out that you are a male based on your icon which depicts a female. I also can SOMETIMES tell what gender people are on the internet. However, this brings me back to the time when I couldn't tell whether people were telling me the truth when they said Fawun is a female. Now I'm sitting here procrastinating doing FUCK ALL. How about we all meet up to 'study in the library' and do 'very productive things' and then just before we go we realise we did nothing but procrastinate and then proceed to cry on the floor and have security throw us out. Then we will part our ways and go home where we will proceed to entertain ourselves on the intranets. Such is life.

Alias

HSC
Haha though tbh I don't think I will study. I get distracted really easily!
That makes two of us. I sat down to study the other day and before I knew it I had watched all of Looper...
Just looked at the clock and realised our "deal" starts in 20 minutes...is it just me or do you already feel like you're looking for a distraction...

Fawun

Queen
HSC

But how can you tell that their icons are the opposite gender if you can never tell what gender people are on the internet. Therefore to find that out according to your second sentence you must see if their icon is the opposite gender and whether it proves your original statement. But your original statement is never known therefore your second statement is false. Or it may be false yet it may be contradicting itself based on the information in the other statement which may or may not be entirely true. Because 'never' is such an overused hyperboly by both genders that I have a hard time figuring out your gender. But if I followed your second statement I would figure out that you are a male based on your icon which depicts a female. I also can SOMETIMES tell what gender people are on the internet. However, this brings me back to the time when I couldn't tell whether people were telling me the truth when they said Fawun is a female. Now I'm sitting here procrastinating doing FUCK ALL. How about we all meet up to 'study in the library' and do 'very productive things' and then just before we go we realise we did nothing but procrastinate and then proceed to cry on the floor and have security throw us out. Then we will part our ways and go home where we will proceed to entertain ourselves on the intranets. Such is life.
This post is bigger than my future

That makes two of us. I sat down to study the other day and before I knew it I had watched all of Looper...
Just looked at the clock and realised our "deal" starts in 20 minutes...is it just me or do you already feel like you're looking for a distraction...
I have a feeling that i'm going to sleep on my desk hahaha

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

Libraries have security??? wuuuuuurt

QZP

HSC
Nothing is meant to show up. When press "reply with quote" on the final post you want to quote and they will all show up.

Last edited:

Fawun

Queen
HSC
damn this reminds me of the stuff in the G.A. tests.
xxxx says wibbledim is a gibbedum, but yyy says all jibblesims are not gibbedums. blah blah. who is lying?

@fawun that's actually true now that you mention it...

btw can someeone teach mee how to multiquote? when i click that small quote button, nothing shows up...
Mentioned what?

and I just copy and paste

Alias

HSC
I have a feeling that i'm going to sleep on my desk hahaha
Sleeping doesn't count as part of the deal! Until we get tired of studying...then it counts...

I'm thinking 15 minutes study...with a 9 hour sleeping break...

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Sleeping doesn't count as part of the deal! Until we get tired of studying...then it counts...

I'm thinking 15 minutes study...with a 9 hour sleeping break...
Hahahaha i'm thinking that as well

@fawun That a lot of people on bos are males haha.
@QZP ohh right. Thanks for clarifying. I'm gonna do it the twitter way because cbb.
Yeah haha if you go to a meat, 90% of the people are males

goobypls

HSC
Anyone know what raw marks I should be aiming for roughly with these subjects for 85 ATAR?

Adv. English
General Maths
Economics
Business Studies
Modern History
Studies of Religion I

enoilgam

HSC
Haha, I can never tell what gender people are on the internet. Esp if their icons are the opposite gender.
With some people it is obvious by their post style, but others are more difficult to spot. Given the recent demographics of BoS, I assume that most are male.

Yeah haha if you go to a meat, 90% of the people are males
It's getting better though - the last meat had a better balance. Back in the day, BoS had a much larger proportion of girls using the site.

enoilgam

HSC
Anyone know what raw marks I should be aiming for roughly with these subjects for 85 ATAR?

Adv. English
General Maths
Economics
Business Studies
Modern History
Studies of Religion I
Try using this database and an ATAR calculator - this will probably provide you with the most accurate answer.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd think for the most part goobypls you'd be needing to score over 80% at least

Examine

same
HSC

Adv. English
General Maths
Economics
Business Studies
Modern History
Studies of Religion I
Are you refering to raw marks in the HSC?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

i fucking hate complex numbers

specifically complex conjugates

i need to memorise them but there are so many to remember fucks sake

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Re: The p00n thread

i fucking hate complex numbers

specifically complex conjugates

i need to memorise them but there are so many to remember fucks sake
lol what is there even to memorise in complex conjugates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)