2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Well game over. Did you get that on your own?
Answer: Since the man came to the mother's funeral, he was obviously correlated with the family in some way. So she killed her sister in hopes he would also come to another family funeral and she could meet him.
I guess deloving must have traits of jealousy :p.

Smile12345

HSC
Here's another riddle.. . :) Perhaps technology has changed since it was written!

"Secret Message"

"Connie needs to send a secret message in a box to Neville at the other side of town. They both have a padlock, but for security reasons, they only have keys for their own padlocks. How can Connie send the message to Neville in such a way that Neville can open the box, but any nosy messenger cannot look inside?"

deloving

HSC
Here's another riddle.. . :) Perhaps technology has changed since it was written!

"Secret Message"

"Connie needs to send a secret message in a box to Neville at the other side of town. They both have a padlock, but for security reasons, they only have keys for their own padlocks. How can Connie send the message to Neville in such a way that Neville can open the box, but any nosy messenger cannot look inside?"
Lock the box with Neville's padlock since only he has the key to it.

That answer is so stupid that I think it's right.

enoilgam

HSC
Lock the box with Neville's padlock since only he has the key to it.

That answer is so stupid that I think it's right.
I think you might be on the right track - it's just how you get the locks that matters. I would put the message and lock on the box and send it to Neville. Then he locks it with his padlock as well and sends it back - I unlock mine, leaving Neville's on there and send it back. Secure mail.

deloving

HSC
I think you might be on the right track - it's just how you get the locks that matters. I would put the message and lock on the box and send it to Neville. Then he locks it with his padlock as well and sends it back - I unlock mine, leaving Neville's on there and send it back. Secure mail.
Yeah makes perfect sense.

Smile12345

HSC
Perfect enoilgam.... Great job. :)

Thank_You

HSC
Omg, school starts in under a week and i haven't finished all my homework! Bad start to the coming back of a whooping in the ass!

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Omg, school starts in under a week and i haven't finished all my homework! Bad start to the coming back of a whooping in the ass!
Same

I have less than a week to get my shit together

Fawun

Queen
HSC
23 minutes...my procrastination is stopping me from work.
Same haha i'm in bed right now on my phone and I cbf getting out to study

I want to study in bed but that wont work

Alias

HSC
Same haha i'm in bed right now on my phone and I cbf getting out to study

I want to study in bed but that wont work
I would make up some epic sounding plan like "lets both work for half an hour and come back after it" but I can tell both of us will still be laying down on our respective devices during it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)