• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias

HSC
wth, is this a conspiracy
someone on facebook posted up a hsc countdown timer like 2 mins ago... and now you guys are talking about this T_T
Now that you have figured it out...I'm afraid we can't let you leave this thread. Hawkrider! Shut the doors!

Alias

HSC
i thought batman was a good guy :(
your username describes you well

@smile pls no
Haha, I am really. I'm actually trying to adjust to my username because usually I am called something else on pretty much everything else. But I thought if people I know join this forum, "Alias" is the perfect disguise :p

Alias

HSC
what do you want to change it to?
haha, i'm known as "ieatoysters" everywhere, so if anyone from my school comes on here, my identity will be revealed immediately OTL

Edit:
@rumbleroar GL for AoS! you'll smash it! >:D but wth, didn't you guys do some watching task for AoS already?
I'll answer your question with a riddle of sorts.

My other username belongs to a medieval fool who would often be called to entertain royalty.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
what do you want to change it to?
haha, i'm known as "ieatoysters" everywhere, so if anyone from my school comes on here, my identity will be revealed immediately OTL

Edit:
@rumbleroar GL for AoS! you'll smash it! >:D but wth, didn't you guys do some watching task for AoS already?
Yeah bombed out so badly lol

timeflies

HSC
I'll answer your question with a riddle of sorts.
I know its the randomest chime in (hello guys) but talking about riddles has anyone ever heard of the psychopath riddle. Supposedly if you get it right, you think like a psychopath. Here we go:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was ‘amazing’. She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later her sister died.
Question: Why?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I know its the randomest chime in (hello guys) but talking about riddles has anyone ever heard of the psychopath riddle. Supposedly if you get it right, you think like a psychopath. Here we go:

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man who she did not know. She thought he was ‘amazing’. She believed him to be her dream partner so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.
Man slept with her sister so the woman killed her? Haha I've heard this one before but totally forgot

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

I guess the sister got stalked down lol (assuming the sister lived her) - the guy followed her

OR

The guy googled the name and used social engineering and professional online stalking skills to find out the details he needed.. And then he killed her sister.

timeflies

HSC
I guess the sister got stalked down lol (assuming the sister lived her) - the guy followed her

OR

The guy googled the name and used social engineering and professional online stalking skills to find out the details he needed.. And then he killed her sister.
Hahahaha nice try but nope :p Think more psychopathically from the woman's point of view... If its too hard, ill give some clues later haha

deloving

HSC
The woman is a psycopath and killed her sister.

The part of "think like a psychopath" kind of gives it away.

Or just indicates I think like one.

Alias

HSC
The man was the sisters husband? She wanted the guy so she committed the murder?

deloving

HSC
The sister is a psychopath, meaning that the has the tendency to restort to violence on top of the tendency to ignore social norms. This lead to the hope that if the man showed up to the mother's funeral, maybe if her sister died he would show up to her funeral as well.

timeflies

HSC
The sister is a psychopath, meaning that the has the tendency to restort to violence on top of the tendency to ignore social norms. This lead to the hope that if the man showed up to the mother's funeral, maybe if her sister died he would show up to her funeral as well.
Well game over. Did you get that on your own? If so, you sir, having psychopathic thinking. Stay away from deloving guys :p
Answer: Since the man came to the mother's funeral, he was obviously correlated with the family in some way. So she killed her sister in hopes he would also come to another family funeral and she could meet him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)