2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I would make up some epic sounding plan like "lets both work for half an hour and come back after it" but I can tell both of us will still be laying down on our respective devices during it.
Hahaha that is so true and I find that I always reward myself with a 5 hour break for every hour that I study LOL

Alias

HSC
Hahaha that is so true and I find that I always reward myself with a 5 hour break for every hour that I study LOL
Let's be realistic....8 hours haha.

Okay, this is gonna sound crazy but it's crazy enough that it just might work. How about we try (I emphasise "try") to get as much work as we can finished tomorrow.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Let's be realistic....8 hours haha.

Okay, this is gonna sound crazy but it's crazy enough that it just might work. How about we try (I emphasise "try") to get as much work as we can finished tomorrow.
I dont think its going to happen :( i'm still in bed LOL

Alias

HSC
I dont think its going to happen :( i'm still in bed LOL
And it's 8:30! What happened to the confident Fawun I knew half an hour ago?!

I have another slightly insane idea. We tell each other to work tomorrow. Because we will never listen to ourselves...but someone else....we might.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
And it's 8:30! What happened to the confident Fawun I knew half an hour ago?!

I have another slightly insane idea. We tell each other to work tomorrow. Because we will never listen to ourselves...but someone else....we might.
HHaha i'm in bed still!! Ill study at 9 now :p and alrighty lets do this

Alias

HSC
HHaha i'm in bed still!! Ill study at 9 now :p and alrighty lets do this
I know exactly what's going to happen because I do it all the time myself. You will keep pushing it back until you get tired and think to yourself "I'll get onto it tomorrow". But do we Fawun? Do we?!

Okay but we have to make the promise now. We will work tomorrow. Deal?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I know exactly what's going to happen because I do it all the time myself. You will keep pushing it back until you get tired and think to yourself "I'll get onto it tomorrow". But do we Fawun? Do we?!

Okay but we have to make the promise now. We will work tomorrow. Deal?
I procrastinate because I don't know what to do and I need help but I don't want to ask anyone because I'm scared that i'm annoying them haha so I end up not doing work

and deal!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
OMG one day I'm going to drag all of you guys to a library and chain you down to do work hahahaha

But srsly if any of you guys need help with procrastination or motivation feel free to PM me so we can help each other out :p hehe

QZP

HSC
Expecting Phys and Math BoS Trials this year. Need chem!!

Alias

HSC
I procrastinate because I don't know what to do and I need help but I don't want to ask anyone because I'm scared that i'm annoying them haha so I end up not doing work

and deal!
I know what that feels like, and I encourage you to ask your teachers, or friends or whoever. It helps, trust me and you will feel better. Don't bury it until it's too late. I'm pretty sure we both know what happens when you leave work to the last second, it doesn't end well.

Then let's do this!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, there's no better day than today, because there will always be a tomorrow. It's just an excuse to delay work when you say "oh I will do it tomorrow" or "when I'm in the mood".

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I know what that feels like, and I encourage you to ask your teachers, or friends or whoever. It helps, trust me and you will feel better. Don't bury it until it's too late. I'm pretty sure we both know what happens when you leave work to the last second, it doesn't end well.

Then let's do this!
Haha that's true. I thought you were a girl this whole time until I went on your profile lol

sleepyair

HSC
Guys, there's no better day than today, because there will always be a tomorrow. It's just an excuse to delay work when you say "oh I will do it tomorrow" or "when I'm in the mood".
Thank you for those wise words. Will write it down

Alias

HSC
Haha that's true. I thought you were a girl this whole time until I went on your profile lol
Not quite sure whether to feel insulted or not :p
It's all good. Am I right by assuming that you are a girl? Or have we both made a mistake...

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Not quite sure whether to feel insulted or not :p
It's all good. Am I right by assuming that you are a girl? Or have we both made a mistake...
Haha nah it's nothing. I don't know I just assumed that you were one from your posts lol and yep you're right haha

Alias

HSC
Haha nah it's nothing. I don't know I just assumed that you were one from your posts lol and yep you're right haha
I guess I have to man up my posts a bit now then, if I'm giving that impression *flexes muscles*
So...it's 11:11...we all know what that means....

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I was gonna say it marks 2 hours since we have ignored study but....sure!
hahaha oops but yeah I do that a lot (ignore study) but i'll get my shit together tomorrow... hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)