2012! What will happen? (1 Viewer)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
There's also a theory that you're a gigantic fucking moron.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Palin is elected leader of the free world and therefore civilisation is doomed.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Christianity has claimed one of two things; Apocalypse or the second comming of Jesus.
This is incorrect.

Matthew 24:36 "Nobody knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but only the Father."

That is what the Bible has to say about the second coming of Jesus.

I think nothing will end up happening in 2012. The Mayan calender had to eventually end I guess.

Last edited:

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
fuck you guys are so stupidly thick in the head. srsly, nothing is going to happen. for gods sake, are you people that dumb?

FUCK! ill tell you what will happen in 2012..............the year will fucking end and 2013 will begin.

/close this thread PLEASE. some of the comments make me cringe.

HSC
it says something about 2012 in the special features of the movie the number 23. forgot what it said though.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
AusBluesMan said:
It is rumoured by many cultures, and religions that December 21, 2012 will be "the end of the world as we know it". Christianity has claimed one of two things; Apocalypse or the second coming of Jesus.

The Mayan calendar ends it's cycle on this date.

The calendar could just end it's current cycle (on 13.0.0.0.0, December 21, 2012) and just start a new cycle, like out conventional Georgian calendar.
Or it could just stop, signifying that this is the furthest time that the Mayans predicted the world would last, and bringing to light a quote found on a Mayan document: "(It will be) The end of the world as we know it. Keep in mind that the Mayans have predicted major world events.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar

Astrology suggests strange movement whithin our solar system, and a close conjunction of solar events, possibly leading to catastrophy.
http://www.greatdreams.com/2012.htm

Truth is, we will never know what will happen untill the date. But, speculation is fun.

What does everyone believe will happen? And what does the phrase "The end of the word as we know it" really mean?
Exact same thing to a Christian.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
2012? What willl happen?

Sarah Palin will become President of the United States of America. Bahahaha.

X

xeuyrawp

AusBluesMan said:
Maybe, if I sift through my browser history. But do you really care that much to make me do that?
Who would have thought, I typed a something I knew nothing about (Maya apocalypse) into Google and came up with your answer:

No.

Any more pressing issues?

charbler

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
2012? What willl happen?

Sarah Palin will become President of the United States of America. Bahahaha.
Nah by then the entire republican party will have distanced themselves from the insane conservative christian right. She's a joke, the only support she will have is stupid housewives who actually want to see a "regular jane" moose hunter who knows nothing of politics run their country.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Rather surprised that this thread is still being posted on. Funny how many people say the Sarah Palin line...

Seriously, I don't think anything will happen. Just roll through like the Y2K.

Hajime

HSC
AusBluesMan said:
Rather surprised that this thread is still being posted on. Funny how many people say the Sarah Palin line...

Seriously, I don't think anything will happen. Just roll through like the Y2K.
Lol... Y2K is real, man! It will happen with the year 3000! Or 4! If not then, definately 5! Or 6! But not 7, 8 or 9. They're fine. And just when you thought you were safe... BAM! Y10K pops up! and kills you all!!!:eek:

zstar

HSC
N/A
What will happen?

That's when Alien reptoid Jews begin eating non Jews and taking over the world.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
The T-virus infects Jesus and he rises from the dead after spending two thousand years in an airtight tomb (so he hasn't fully decomposed), bringing about the zombie apocalypse of the Second Coming.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
In 2012 we humans will all spontaneously combust into infinity and the monkeys shall prevail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)