2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimplez

HSC
Well it has worked out quite conveniently seeing as I have a free 3rd and we finish school early on Tuesday anyway. I only have double maths today! Yay! :)

The Hippy

HSC
I love you strike, i love you more than anything at the moment. Strike, i love you! What a great day it was 2day,short and sweet. Advanced English and 1/2 period of chem.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Strike [although I usually start school at 10:53 on this day], then roll call at 11 AM. Roll call went until like almost 11:10 AM. Had a really shortened Mathematics lesson, which in turn lead way for an even shorter Physics lesson. Then lunch and sports.

bored of sc

HSC
Pretty good.

Maths - Combinations :)

English - talked about poems

Chemistry - got approximately 8 sheets all for homwork and stuff :mad:

Free - did a little bit of chem and music (got chords and lyrics for a song)

Music - practised songs - my sharona and get free (classics) :)

Lunch - continued to jam in the music rooms :)

Religion - Judaism :sleep: and then teacher (substitute) told us to write what we thought of religion and spirtuality :) interesting

PDHPE - finished health focus/promtion sheets (Ottawa Charter and health promtion thingys etc) and got told I got in the top 2 in the class for assignment on drugs :) yay!

That brings us to now - hmmm...

P.S. Razizi - how did you go in your economics assessment?

dpospination

HSC
WOOOOOT, MAD DAY, got my 2 unit HSC Half yearly result back (accelerated), i am so happy, woooot, (82%)- 92/112, WOOOOOOOOOOOT

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
dpospination said:
WOOOOOT, MAD DAY, got my 2 unit HSC Half yearly result back (accelerated), i am so happy, woooot, (82%)- 92/112, WOOOOOOOOOOOT
Congratulations :).

deliberately

HSC
pretttty good. this weeks been alright - got photography back; full marks. art was 16/20 but i'm cool with that. eng was 17/20 which was also a pleasant surprise considering most of our grade didn't do too brilliantly in that assessment... had a few frees today... did some study in the library after school for an assessment tomorrow - ext eng - i'm going to fail.

kicking myself for taking so many essay writing subjects, man.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
dpospination said:
Congratulations. :)

sikhman

HSC
N/A
got back from corp camp yesterday.....best week of school so far.....

so much fun laughing at knox cadets carrying massive packs....

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Pretty good - shortened bell times, longer recess - and got dismissed at lunch. Awesomeness to the max.

And we have an English excursion to the Entertainment Quarter tomorrow as a 'reward' for all the 'hard work' we've done in English this year. It's a movie too. No need to take notes. :)

HSC
Got an english assessment today, got 29 out of 35. I'm pretty happy with that. Got full marks on the questions, but lost a couple on both extended responses. eh.

Dude, it feels like friday. I want it to be friday. This week has gone by really slow, can't wait for the holidays.

Can you believe that in two terms we'll be in year 12? OHHH NOOOOOOO

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
i got pwned in physics. It was a practical test, (practical, but theres not enough equipment so the teachers did the prac and gave the results to everybody to answer questions.) I failed hard, got 13.5/30. Class average was 13.8, so i'm actually below average. I think i didn't study enough, i just looked over a friends notes for like 5 min, because i thought the test would be extremely easy.

bored of sc

HSC
Hey again y'all.

Today was quite the day.

PDHPE - got assessment back - 18/20!!! - rank equal 1st - :) so surprised!

English - talked about poems/questions about a speech we have on poetry.

Free - did research on John Donne for speech.

Maths - did Permutations and Combinations more - I finally understand it :)

Religion - did nothing :) listened to teacher talk about strange philosophies about life and the like (in a religious sense) - pretty stimulating (in a non-sexual way) and interesting.

Music - Practised songs for a carnival type day tomorrow - Get Free, My Sharona and 2 band originals - visit our myspace page www.myspace.com/crosssection1 if you want to hear our music :)

End of day - all the work for term 1 is over - only 66.7% of year 11 left!!!!

:) be positive y'all

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I agree, i'm so sick of school now. My eco class is soo far behind, we havn't even finnished the 2nd topic yet, and it's week 11. We're suppoed to have finnished 40% of the course, and we havn't even done 20% yet. That means economics at my school is moving at about half-speed.

My eco teacher is so crap, she thinks she knows economics, but all she can do is read out the tim riley book to us, extremely slowly, and pauses for like a minute after each sentence. I assume its to let it "sink in" but eco is so dead easy, everybody should understand it as soon as they hear it. But no, the eco teacher assumes everybody is as stupid as she is, so she teachers extremely slowly, and everybody is forced to write down so many notes "so we can study from them" but it's completly pointless, because people are supposed to study from the TEXTBOOKS, not from handwritten notes.

I'm sure luvakuma agrees that the economics class is screwed unless everybody learns the whole 3rd topic by themselves at home during the holidays. Which is something most people can do in a few hours, but nobody will do it because it's the holidays!!

Acually, i'm going to have to study all through the holidays, I need to catch up on the lack of study from year 7-10. I'm a blacklisted student (due to having never done homework, nor taken notes, nor payed much attention in class before) , and I need to redeem myself.

I also fell asleep in economics again today, only for a short time though. I was so sleepy, i thought "I'll just put my head down on my arms." But i fell asleep, but luckily my friend woke me up, because my economics teacher really hates people sleep in her class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)