2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

samwell

HSC
Drogba might start but would rather anelka startin
am expecting a very defensive game from liverpool 2nite but chelsea will go an the attack

If Chelsea score its gonna probably be Lampard/Anelka<Drogba>
If Liverpool score then Torres will

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yawn yawn yawn

season is dead...

adebayor is gay and bendtner has two left feet.

if torres doesnt score liverpool will lose.

van der sar is better than cech.

drogba will always be better than anelka.

aston villa dont seem to be slipping away like i predicted.

and...
yes, that was a penalty.

Evertonian

HSC
Lucky? Nigga please. Arteta clearly swung a leg at Carrick. Contact was inside the box, clear penalty. It should've been another too when Lescott fouled Carrick but we all know they'll never give 2 penalties in one game to us.

And Lescott just fell, Rio hardly put an arm on him.

Poor second half. Everton pretty much parked the bus as expected. We aren't as soft as Liverpool so everything's good. I'd still prefer to see more goals though.

So since Rafa's rant, we've been winning every week. Liverpool haven't won for the whole month of January. Very nice. Here's hoping for a draw a lots of cards and injuries in the game between Liverpool and Chelsea. :)

Happy 2009. :D
Rios arm was all around the neck of lescott.
There is no way that the Lescott-Carrick incident is a penalty. Carrick knew that lescott would challenge and moved the ball away from lescotts challenge in order to milk a penalty. However lescott read this and pulled away and didnt really make an attempt at the challenge. Referee saw this and let everton get away with it.

Edit: i dunno if what i just said makes sense

Roy9

HSC
What a terrible call to have Lampard sent off.

Stevie G was back to his diving best.... stupid hypocrite.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
Lampard wasnt doing anything in the game anyway. I reckon it was a harsh red but still deserved, if you look at the challenge he has his studs up and only puts them down after making contact with Alonso. Bosingwa should've got sent off so i guess they even out.

I thought Benayoun played exceptionally when he came on.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Lampard wasnt doing anything in the game anyway. I reckon it was a harsh red but still deserved, if you look at the challenge he has his studs up and only puts them down after making contact with Alonso. Bosingwa should've got sent off so i guess they even out.

I thought Benayoun played exceptionally when he came on.

No.

Fuck Bosingwa. Scolari would have just replaced him with Belletti or someshit, but Lampard is irreplacable.

On the other hand, I respect Mike Riley for having the courage to send off Lampard. The continuous whinging of some commentators when a player is sent of in such matches is retarded. It's as if red cards should never be produced during 'Big 4' matches. All other matches are fine though.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Even though it was the wrong decision?

Gerrard's a couple of minutes earlier was worse. If he was being consistent, Gerrard and Bosingwa should have been sent off too. Very brave decision to (correctly) book Gerrard for diving in front of the Kop though.

Roy9

HSC
Given has completed the move to Manchester City. Poor Joe Hart.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Hooray for Gerrard being booked for diving. Fucking deserved. Should've been sent off too, but which Liverpool player ever gets sent off at home eh?

That Lampard red was unjust, and royally fucked Chelsea up the arse. Though the better team won on the day, Chelsea was still punished by a very bad referee decision. Then to add to the entertainment, Bosingwa stamps his foot on Benayoun's back and the assistant gives a free kick to Chelsea! That was just awesome.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Even though it was the wrong decision?

Gerrard's a couple of minutes earlier was worse. If he was being consistent, Gerrard and Bosingwa should have been sent off too. Very brave decision to (correctly) book Gerrard for diving in front of the Kop though.
In hindsight, it wasn't the correct decision. At first glance though it looked horrible and I guess that is what Riley would have seen.

I dislike it however, when referees let some of the worst tackles I see all season go merely because of the match in which they are made. Maybe I pay greater attention to these when the big teams are playing, but, if this was a Bolton V West Brom match it would be 7 v 7 by half-time.

Aside from that, it was good seeing players from Chel$ki and dirty Scousers go at each other for 90 minutes though.:spin:

Roy9

HSC
Everton got Jo from Man City on loan. Finally, a decent striker!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
What is Benitez thinking anyway. Sell a player after paying 20mil for him in the summer. Despite what he might say, this only weakens his squad. Title challenge? Well not any more. Winning against Chelsea won't mean shit now. Aston Villa will go on to make 2nd place.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I think Liverpool got a great deal out of that. Only £5m loss (or less) after clauses will be thrown in. He is absolute puss. Fuck me Spurs have spent in this transfer window.
every window they spend, and every season they suck.

arsenal tend spend half the price on similar players and receive double the quality.

we buy sagna, they buy chimbonda
we buy eduardo, they but modric
we buy walcott, they buy bale

YEAH *hi5*

However he cant play against the reds on thursday as he is cup tied.

Im relishing the idea of saha-jo partnership!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't hold your breath.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Modric and Bale are quality players, but it's just that the team sucks in general. Spurs' problems lie in defence. King is always injured, Dawson is useless. Gomes is unbelievably shaky, and Robinson before that too.

Jo is good, but not good enough just yet. I've always liked Saha, but too bad he's always injured. Quaresma is another player who I think will be a flop, maybe more like a Maniche, who also spent 6 months at Chelsea a couple of seasons ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)