• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I doubt Arshavin will be fit enough to make it for the game at Spurs.

When will the game against Cardiff be played? Next week will be internationals and straight after that is the next round of FA Cup matches.

Evertonian

HSC
Dan Gosling you star! IN MOYES WE TRUST!!!!

Everton for the FA Cup!
Its not like we have an easy 5th round, Aston Villa will be much more difficult than liverpool.

Do you think both sides will agree to go to extra time in the first game if its a draw? Or do u think that Villa would want to go to Villa Park for the replay?

Last edited:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Well its not possible to like Bendtner is it?
Can't be Song either, he just looks plain retarded at times.

BBC | Football | Premier League | January sales club-by-club guide

Tottenham have spent almost, if not in excess of £100 million during this and the previous transfer season and they are still shit. Fuck it must suck being a Spu*rs supporter right now.

Chelsea spent close to nothing this window. Any guess as to why that may be (aside from the obvious global economic situation)?
Maybe Abramovich is cutting his losses?

samwell

HSC
Apparently some Kuwait(y) businessmen are biddin for Chelsea but Abramovich is keepin his ownership tight on Chelsea

His riches are based on oil and petroleum so i highly doubt the global recession is killing him coz prices are going up. He gave Scolari a max 12 million budget for this transfer season. I think its a gud idea Chelsea are not spendin coz Joe Cole,Essien and Cavarlho will be back to retain their formal positions.

Or Maybe he trusts Scolari's management.
Does anybody think Quaresma will succeedd at Chelsea? Or is he a bait for mourinho who also wants Gorcuff or Henry or Drogba?

HSC

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
arshavin is quite a character, his interviews are a crack-up. speaks good english and is sometimes notoriously difficult to get along with, apparently him and pavlyuchenko don't like each other, lol.

his english is not that good tbh. anyone see the full interview?

the journo asked him "...has arsene wenger said where he is going to play you?"

at which point he replies with "i don't know- i don't know now, but i think, i will think about attacking"

little does he know wenger has a CB role lined up for him.

Roy9

HSC
Read this on the Everton website. It's a quite from Jo:

"I know it is only a loan but I will do my best to score goals and help Everton finish in the best position possible," he said. "If it is in the best interests of both parties, myself and Everton, I would be more than happy to remain at the Club."

Pity that if Moyes wanted to buy him he wouldn't be able to afford the transfer fee :(

HSC
his english is not that good tbh. anyone see the full interview?

the journo asked him "...has arsene wenger said where he is going to play you?"

at which point he replies with "i don't know- i don't know now, but i think, i will think about attacking"

little does he know wenger has a CB role lined up for him.
haha

roy, i think it's better that everton have taken him on loan first... apparently he can be a real fuckwit. :D

Evertonian

HSC
Read this on the Everton website. It's a quite from Jo:

"I know it is only a loan but I will do my best to score goals and help Everton finish in the best position possible," he said. "If it is in the best interests of both parties, myself and Everton, I would be more than happy to remain at the Club."

Pity that if Moyes wanted to buy him he wouldn't be able to afford the transfer fee :(
Actually its better that we have him on loan first, in case he's a flop. :)

I hope he plays against Bolton tonight, moyes should give cahill a rest and danny gosling should replace osman. We need as many players rested for the Villa game! We need to get revenge on them!

Roy9

HSC
Yeah, I think Jo is going to make his debut tonight one way or the other. Maybe with Pienaar out (I think he's injured) van der Meyde might be starting? Or maybe Moyes will reward Gosling by starting him, who knows.

Roy9

HSC
Jo and Gosling are both starting. Here we go. C'mon boys

EDIT: Cahill just missed a sitter, lol

EDIT 2: Everton 1-0 from an Arteta penalty. Jo won it. Everton are playing absolutely great. Jo is looking good also... We are totally dominating

EDIT 3: Everton 2-0. Jo scores! Awesome goal. I hope we can make his contract permanent.

EDIT 4: FT: Everton 3-0. Jo scores from the penalty spot. I swear to god I said Jo would get a double on debut.... dunno if I posted it here or on another board, lol. He had an absolute blinder... I think Hughes will be keen to keep him in City after the loan is over.

Last edited:

Evertonian

HSC
Jo had an excellent game, athough i wouldnt be that sad if we cant keep him, considering we have the yak and hopefully saha will stay as well.

samwell

HSC
i hate seeing Chelsea lose points every week+ its at the bridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)