2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
nah, wasnt expecting roosters to win :p.

too bad thats probably gonna be my only good round for a while...

SyCoTiC

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
That was hilarious pony-boy.

Run back to your gAy-F-L. :p
Oh but at least I'm running back to a winning team. ;)

Don't tarnish my image of you by becoming one of those typical Roosters supporters. :p

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
roosters supporters are the worst, they can't accept the fact that their team is going through a trough, and instead they try and drag down all the other teams by talking about their history.

kidwell gone for the season, love to see how the rabbitohs go about their season now. he was by far the best (in form) player in the team.

HSC
hey, lets calm down

i know what will cheer you guys up...

GO THE MIGHTY PANTHERS, LETS PUT THEM TO THE TEST, GO THE MIGHTY MOUNTAIN MEN WE ARE HERE TO BE THE BEST, YEAH GO THE MIGHTY PANTHERS, THERES A CHANCE HERE TO BE GREAT, GO THE MIGHTY PANTHERS ALL THE WAY!

now sing! you will much better

HSC
your point.

i just wanted to make you happy people

so much anger

how bad were those rooters so bad they were

but hey raiders on monday one win can change everything

now sing

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn, with johns retiring, its a huge blow to the knights campaign for the premiership
but in the end, i think its a good decision, before he sustains any further serious injury, so full credit to him

davo_

good kid
HSC
Yep, Johns has retired. Even with his wretched run with injuries he'll be remembered as one of the greatest players ever.

HSC
Wow.

I'm glad he did the wise thing and retired though. :uhhuh:

Now for El Masri to beat Johnsy's all-time score record.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Shame to see it but.. I'm a Maroon.

Hopefully Origin will be that much easier for us this year. =P

I send my condolences to the Knights and their premiership campaign. Now let's hope Jarred Mullen can fill that void and do very well which I'm sure he will. I think his role to steer the Knights to another premiership was long overdue but you can't blame him considering he was 2nd fiddle to the world's best halfback.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Long overdue. The kid's been talked about and proven his worth for almost the last 2 - 3 seasons, I believe that's quite a while considering the kid would probably be the starting halfback for every second NRL team there is out there at the moment only to be held back because of Johns.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
yesterday was the darkest day in the knights' 19 years of history. it is shattering not only for the knights supporters, but i am sure for the rest of the league world, to see a great champion forced into retirement by injury rather than on his own terms.

being a knights supporter myself, it is unbelieveably sad. but johns or no johns, our premiership campaign must go on. i have faith in the young guns we are breeding at the moment, mullen, paterson, white and seu seu are the best examples, i am sure they will carry us on in the future. combined with the experience of simmo, bedsy and kidley, no one can really write us off.

thanks for all the memories joey, good luck with everything!

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Long overdue. The kid's been talked about and proven his worth for almost the last 2 - 3 seasons, I believe that's quite a while considering the kid would probably be the starting halfback for every second NRL team there is out there at the moment only to be held back because of Johns.
Mullen's a great player in his own right but he is no Andrew Johns. Everyone will be expecting much of hte same as Andrew Johns because I'm sure Roosters haven't recovered from the loss of Fittler (yes I'm aware there was an exodus afterward). I hope the weight of expectation isn't too much for Mullen, I hope he does well. hopefully Buderus really steps up and leads the way, shows how great he really is as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)