2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Anasta is out of position. Last season he was extremely disappointing, and lived up to his "Most Over-rated Player" label, but this year he's been great.
He should be Lock.

So to win, the Roosters have to hold onto the ball??

Damn. :( + :eek:
pretty much lol

if anasta keeps this up you guys wont get the spoon, the titans will

i think he is your best player for 5/8, i think he has the passing game to do it. and halfback will be anyone who can play well

i thought anasta was injured for most of the season but played on. a groin thing was it?

HSC
Yeah, he's been having recurring groin problems. IMO, he's best as Lock, but everyone has different opinions.

I am hoping Anasta keeps it up, although I don't know if it will be good enough to avoid the spoon... but if it does, excellent!

It is still early days, and a lot of the teams are still trying to find out the best combinations and things, so hopefully Roosters will get their 1000th win soon, and get on with the season. (The sooner, the better)

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yeah, he's been having recurring groin problems. IMO, he's best as Lock, but everyone has different opinions.

I am hoping Anasta keeps it up, although I don't know if it will be good enough to avoid the spoon... but if it does, excellent!

It is still early days, and a lot of the teams are still trying to find out the best combinations and things, so hopefully Roosters will get their 1000th win soon, and get on with the season. (The sooner, the better)
yeah, i dont like it when teams fall from grace in this way. from grand finalists to nothings

kinda like penrith.

that rugby league but. if ya dont like go to union lol

SyCoTiC

HSC
I very much doubt the Roosters can avoid the spoon with the team conceding penalties like they did on Friday. That was atrocious. =P

HSC
gypo_rich said:
Panthers v. Titans (today)

, personally Panthers all the way (local team u jus gota support lol) form wise all's well

preston is now on the other side - so will see

thoughts?
i hope we bash them. really like to see us give it the preston and swain, they should have retired after leaving us lol

we know his tricks, so hopefully penrith can level it out

rogers and webster are out so penrith should be fav's.

go the panthers!

HSC
yeah disapointing.

too much dropped ball, in a funny way i thought we were the better side. 3 tries disallowed and one down after we lost waterhouse. luke bailey was too good, he is a great player, certainty for aus. jumper.

oh well, parra next week, hope we win.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
the titans were certainly the better side today, i dont think the two points gives enough credit to how well the titans played.
lol, knights suck, funny seeing an injured johns going nuts on the sideline
prediction....sharks to hand the dragons a beating (i hope i dont get this thrown in my face)

HSC
You say that now with the benefit of hindsight, not even you were that confident they were going to win. Some Sharks fan you are.

Fuck Dragons are shitting me atm.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
watatank said:
You say that now with the benefit of hindsight, not even you were that confident they were going to win. Some Sharks fan you are.
errr...look at my prediction a couple posts back

SyCoTiC

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
onebytwo, watatank's just upset because his Dragons lost.

He's taking out his anger on you. :p
I'd shut up before he slaps you with a cock. (DON'T THINK DIRTYYY, THE PUN WAS INTENDED!)

Dragons got absolutely demolished!

Sharks 40 - 4 Dragons.

Brett Kearney was a nice pick up for me in the Dream Team.. He's been scoring consistently. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)