2006 CSSA Trial Results (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
hmmm, i got 52/84.... (i'm pretty sure that i got 3mks for last section - she gave us back the first 6 questions)

i messed up question 4 really bad... would've done sooo much better had it not been for question 4 :(

but still, i came second.. the person who came first only beat me by 3 marks or so. I'm not sure if anyone else in our class even passed...

carkeys

HSC
OMG!!! i cant believe how well everyone here has gone in their 3u CSSA exam. Our school must have the worst class of 3u people, i mean i got 38% which is really crap, but we had 3 people overall that actually passed the test, two of which were on 51% and 50%. Cant remember the highest but i think it was like 70% odd. i was absolutely demoralized reading some of the posts thinking, if that is what the standard is then i have no chance! :(

Trev

stix
HSC
carkeys said:
OMG!!! i cant believe how well everyone here has gone in their 3u CSSA exam. Our school must have the worst class of 3u people, i mean i got 38% which is really crap, but we had 3 people overall that actually passed the test, two of which were on 51% and 50%. Cant remember the highest but i think it was like 70% odd. i was absolutely demoralized reading some of the posts thinking, if that is what the standard is then i have no chance! :(
You were 'demoralized'?
Ok...

vafa

HSC
N/A
but how come 4 unit's security period is over while we did 4 unit after 3 unit?

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
My sister goes to Ruse and she said the 3U trial was really fair.....then again she's a maths nerd who worked her but off.....then again, so am I.

Good luck for the HSC everyone, work hard and you'll do fine.
:)

HSC
I only attempted 60% of the paper and managed to squeeze 58% out of that. The highest mark was around 75%-ish and the next one down was about 65%-ish. The average was either 40% or 40/76... I forget.

My final ranking for Ext 1 is 3rd. :D

viinsin

HSC
well i got 54/80 for the cssa trial for 3unit..it was alright.. but what really scares meeh was that the highest for my school was 78/80 or soemthing and like some year 11 kid got that...LIKE OMG

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
My 60/84 is okay but is made worse by the fact that I made silly mistakes... I should have gotten at LEAST 65 grrr but some of my mistakes were terrible :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)