2006 CSSA Trial Results (1 Viewer)

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
I just want to start a thread so we can post our results from the 2006 CSSA Trial and maybe talk about a few questions that were most difficult.

-I got 44%
-Average was mid 40s
-Highest was 72%
-Lowest was 12%.

Absolutely terrible, I’m sure there are higher marks than these... post them!

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I reckon my class will average around the 50's (%), will post up results when I am notified.

Which questions did you find most difficult?

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
Riviet said:
Which questions did you find most difficult?
umm i think i started this thread up a bit early. I got my results but my teacher had to take papers bak so i can't think of any particular question right now.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Tbomb2k said:
-I got 39% so far, I might be able to scam a few more marks... we'll see.
-Average was mid 40s
-Highest was 64%
-Lowest was 29%.

Absolutely terrible, I’m sure there are higher marks than these... post them!
Dude, I went way worse than that. We probably had different papers, as we haven't done projectiles, but still. It was horrible.
My exam rank was 7 of 9 and I got 32% (aaarrrggghhh - it's so embarressing). I don't know what the lowest mark was but the highest was 89% and the average was probably 50-60%. I hate this subject so much. And my bloody teachers won't let me drop it...I'm going to cry...maths sucks.

H

housemouse

Yeah I got my results for this exam back today.

As for my trials, I did the unedited 2006 trial and scored a 74/84 (88%) however there is one mark which i want to query about tommorow since the time in class today was occupied by 2 unit people and I dont do 2 unit.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Noice noice housemouse

I havent got my paper back yet but Supposedly I got 70%, which I can allow seeing as though I stuffed myself on dodging up question one.

Next mark was 67%

Then 52 and then 3 more under that lol
So yeaaah
Time to get studying lol, damn circle geometry stooged me (IN EXT II ASWELL)

H

housemouse

At first i was happy because that was the mark i predicted i would get after i left the exam room however when i found out that a few people beat me, i was rather unhappy.

vafa

HSC
N/A
i got my result today 84/84 and it means 100%. the average in my school was about 60% and the difference between my mark and the next mark was about 20%. i am ok with this mark. i honestly knew the way graham arnold designs the questions. i several times asked him a question. i remember the first time i was asking him a question about circle geometry and he could not read my handwriting because he thought i write quite small while my handwriting is so big and then he used his magnifier to read the question.

i know that i have 96% in my 4 unit exam but i dont have the paper. i am the only one who does 4 unit in my school and my teacher marked my paper in the day of the exam.

but ido not think that the paper was hard but every 3 unit student compalins about the paper in my school.

araminta

HSC
There is a very important lesson here.
This is that you don't do maths, and struggle to count to numbers of any real significance, like 5 or so.
It changed my life when I let go of the numbers, it gave me time, and better marks.
Good luck in getting your results back! These marks are scaled according to your class, no?

vafa

HSC
N/A
what were you trying to say?
i am sorry but i did not get your purpose and your target audience...!

araminta

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm thinking she doesn't like maths, right?
Yes...to an extent...I loved maths until I was bad at it hehe. I admire those who can do it however. I belieeeeve that our Maths E1 class had a pretty broad range of marks, from about the 30's to the 70's (?) unsure exactly. I know quite a few people were upset...but this course is difficult, right? Ugh, why did I even join this forum? I am terribly sorry.

vafa

HSC
N/A
maths is not really hard. it is really easy and interesting

when i personaly do maths, i feel like playing games
you need to be in love in maths and that is the relationship between me and maths
in other word i am addicted too maths, i can not live without it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)