2006 CSSA Trial Results (1 Viewer)

H

housemouse

Vafa, your mark is a bit crazy.

Turns out I came third in my year with marks ranging from complete failure to almost perfect.

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
vafa said:
i got my result today 84/84 and it means 100%. i am ok with this mark.
i know that i have 96% in my 4 unit exam
I have to say that is terribly freakish!!! When i went over the test again it looked a little better, but to get 100% is just freak! and 96% in 4U.. jeez! Give this bloke 100 UAI already lol.

zeek

HSC
Tbomb2k said:
I have to say that is terribly freakish!!! When i went over the test again it looked a little better, but to get 100% is just freak! and 96% in 4U.. jeez! Give this bloke 100 UAI already lol.
The HSC is mainly about time. The more time you have to prepare for something obviously the better you are going to do. I am not trying to be offensive to you vafa and im not trying to take any credit away from you or anything but usually people like yourself put more time into mathematics rather than any other subject e.g. english.... Unless of course you ace that too (then you're a fucking genius).

alexvincent

HSC
I got 78/84. Go to the same school as soulsearcher, I'm the one he's tied with hehe. We were told to not attempt 7b so I didn't but they didn't say anything about the binom prob so I did it and got it right. I don't know if I would have gotten 7b but anywho. First in my grade. w00t. But I reckon I failed 4u lol.

UAC puts more emphasis on English courses each year. Also, they scale 4u less each year.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
The HSC is mainly about time. The more time you have to prepare for something obviously the better you are going to do. I am not trying to be offensive to you vafa and im not trying to take any credit away from you or anything but usually people like yourself put more time into mathematics rather than any other subject e.g. english.... Unless of course you ace that too (then you're a fucking genius).
english doesnt require nearly as much time as maths anyway.

but wow to get 100 percent you gotta be a bit more than a hard worker. Trust me.. i know some REALLY hard workers that can only get a max of 70 percent on 3u...

good work vafa!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Wow, that is some impressive marks vafa, congrats man!

Our's are still being marked at the moment, should get them back later this week.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
vafa pretty much owned us :eek:

alexvincent said:
I got 78/84. Go to the same school as soulsearcher, I'm the one he's tied with hehe. We were told to not attempt 7b so I didn't but they didn't say anything about the binom prob so I did it and got it right. I don't know if I would have gotten 7b but anywho. First in my grade. w00t.
I got the binomial probability right, and I would have gotten 7b) right if they didn't cut it out of the exam, so I had nothing to gain from those 2 questions being awarded full marks immediately. Yes, first in your grade :p

vafa

HSC
N/A
thanks for your comments but i did not really to show off myself

I think if everyone of us really trys hard, then we all will get the full mark.

but the thing is the more you study, the more you do harder problems, the moreyou feel that you know less.

now i am really addicted to maths and i do not know what to do
I sometimes can not sleep and then i do maths problems till morning.
I really think that i am doing too much and i can not control it anyway because it is not on my hands.

I hope everyone of you will get what you want from maths.

H

housemouse

vafa said:
thanks for your comments but i did not really to show off myself

I think if everyone of us really trys hard, then we all will get the full mark.

but the thing is the more you study, the more you do harder problems, the moreyou feel that you know less.

now i am really addicted to maths and i do not know what to do
I sometimes can not sleep and then i do maths problems till morning.
I really think that i am doing too much and i can not control it anyway because it is not on my hands.

I hope everyone of you will get what you want from maths.
It does seem as though you only focus on maths and none of your other subjects.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
LOL, All I know is from all the stuff around I have seen more than enough stuff to prove Vafa has some pretty damn good ability.

If you didn't do the CSSA could you link in your paper or something?

I am trying to hoard as many as a can, so I can get in max study during and before STUVAC

Good Luck Everybody

Keep up the nice work

vafa

HSC
N/A
I Focus On Other Subjects As Well But Mostly Mathematics.

My Mom Says I Am Crazy. She Says If You Go To Ther People's Home, Their Children Have The Images Of Singers,actors And Actresses In Their Bedrooms But You Have The Image Of Mathematicians In Your Bedroom...!

bboyelement

HSC
vafa said:
I Focus On Other Subjects As Well But Mostly Mathematics.

My Mom Says I Am Crazy. She Says If You Go To Ther People's Home, Their Children Have The Images Of Singers,actors And Actresses In Their Bedrooms But You Have The Image Of Mathematicians In Your Bedroom...!
hahaha, most people would think youre crazy aswell ... you should become a mathematician or somthing, since you like it so much

bboyelement

HSC
vafa said:
i got my result today 84/84 and it means 100%. the average in my school was about 60% and the difference between my mark and the next mark was about 20%. i am ok with this mark. i honestly knew the way graham arnold designs the questions. i several times asked him a question. i remember the first time i was asking him a question about circle geometry and he could not read my handwriting because he thought i write quite small while my handwriting is so big and then he used his magnifier to read the question.

i know that i have 96% in my 4 unit exam but i dont have the paper. i am the only one who does 4 unit in my school and my teacher marked my paper in the day of the exam.

but ido not think that the paper was hard but every 3 unit student compalins about the paper in my school.
damn impressive vafa you should aim to get top of the state, i got 78/84 too i topped my grade ... i didnt get the probability since i am so shit at them

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hmm... we were asked not to do the probability question since we hadn't covered the topic in class. :p

abcd9146

HSC
we finished the course XD.. kinda... binomial probability in half a lesson!!
we had an alterted paper as i think our maths teachers dont reallt like the cssa papers... but i thought it was harder than the past papers >.>

i got 60% which is like bottom 10 >.> i have a feeling my ext1 won't count now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)