2004 Yr12 Formal (1 Viewer)

nickw...

HSC
N/A
are your schools lettin u drink? We're trying to get let em all chip in to get a huge grog tab.other wise we gotta go drink with the teachers...

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
at my school, we get 2 extra tickets as such and they are for ur parents. if u want someone other than ur parents to come, u have to get permission i think..it kinda sucks but oh well..there's not much we can do about it...everyone is going out after it though...

mishka

HSC
N/A
Our school is having the formal at Curzon Hall in Marsfield. I went there the other day to check it out with the formal committee and it's sooooooo cool!! It's like a manor!! People were complaining that it's too far away (1 hour from our school), but you only get to go to your year 12 formal once!!!

Kuya

lol my school is 2mins drive from curzon hall. EBHS.

but i think we are gonna have ours at either Oatlands house or city somewhere.

MouNtY

...ours is on the 2nd of december....and it's gonna cost $72 per head...it shouldn't be to bad....but that live entertainment thing don't sound to bad....i wonder how one would go about hiring a stripper for the formal......lol......

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Our formal is held in our school assembly hall. We can't have outsiders- the only outsiders are our parents who come have dinner with us. We don't get to choose our partners - the captains go together, vice captains go together, and the prefects are paired together based on height. Then the rest of the people are partnered together based on height. I'm not much looking forward to ours....

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my formal is held on the 12 of nove :(
and my last exam is only two days before that!
i need bloody rest!

bak0r

yea we were thinking of doing the zoo, but we didnt get to see any photos of the venue so we chose the Oatlands House...

= Jennifer =

HSC
ours is at the sydney superdome and yes we can bring outsiders i remember in year 10 the school wanted us to supply their fone numbers as well and i thought that was weird

V-String

Mine's on the last day of the HSC, November 12th. Its gonna be at Le Montage I think...

And we can bring outsiders, considering its an all girls school. I think parents are invited too.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leochic_86
.but the thing is SOME ppl want their parents coming!!
well who else is gonna pick you up after you down those 5 jimmy shots and 3 baileys in 5 minutes ? :D

miss_pie

HSC
yeah we can take other people, but thats coz a girl in our year organised it and the school has nothing to do with it. i cant remember where were going through. copple bay or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)