2004 Yr12 Formal (1 Viewer)

SUNIL

HSC
OURS IS AT DOCK SIDE IN THE CITY!>>>>YES OUTSIDERS WELCOME

mugbe

ours is in the city. outsiders welcome cause its an all boys school. heaps of people dont go cause the tickets are $120 each (times 4 - you, date and parents)... but hey, at least we aint at the zoo.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im leaning toward not going to the formal...cant be stuffed wasting a bunch of money on an uncomfortable night with the majority of people there, I dont like and never want to see again :p

yes yes, im one of "those bitter people" :)

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
Im leaning toward not going to the formal...cant be stuffed wasting a bunch of money on an uncomfortable night with the majority of people there, I dont like and never want to see again :p

But you will never see them again!!!!!!!!
Where else can you chuck paint on people's dresses, then see them cry????

baby_b

Banned

yes soo true.
only reason i wanted to go is so i could dress up and take lots of pretty pictures with my bf... but seeing as tho thats not happening.. i dont see any joy in hanging around a bunch of bitches all night.. parents are making me go :'(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Ha! parents are making you go?! wtf...my parents dont give a damn about the formal and they're like "if you dont want to go, then dont"..so im not :D

baby_b

Banned
Ha! parents are making you go?! wtf...my parents dont give a damn about the formal and they're like "if you dont want to go, then dont"..so im not :D
thats coz our formal is shit.. n our parents have to go n we get our grad certificates.... real party will be after party.. but i dont wanna go coz they all fkd up bitches at my skool.. just go clubbin with my gurls or something

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
well ours isnt that bad, parents dont come.lol but yeah, I;ve never seen the significance of formal night anyway.

Originally posted by rumour
But you will never see them again!!!!!!!!
GOOD!! all the better! :p

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
that was my logic for not going to year 10 formal. :D

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
thats my logic for not going to the yr 10 as well as 12 formal ;)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by baby_b
thats coz our formal is shit.. n our parents have to go n we get our grad certificates.... real party will be after party.. but i dont wanna go coz they all fkd up bitches at my skool.. just go clubbin with my gurls or something
We have that (its called a 'valedictory dinner') as well as a formal

C

CaR

cool!~ the after party outings do seem to be very exciting!! hahaha...

our school's having our formal at toronga zoo...=D

lengstar

HSC
so you are from sydney girls? apparently the taronga zoo has a function centre overlooking the harbour providing a pleasant atmosphere.
anyone going to Westin Hotel Martin Place. its very expensive, and not really worth the booking.
btw for all those in charge of running formals, a suggestion would be for prioritise the music and not the food as ours had great food but the DJ almost ruined the night, i should've killed him right there. anyways i hope all you youngin' have a great time.

rumour

HSC
well ours isnt that bad, parents dont come.lol but yeah, I;ve never seen the significance of formal night anyway.
GOOD!! all the better! :p
What about all your fucking friends????????
This could be the last time you see them!!!!!
thats my logic for not going to the yr 10 as well as 12 formal ;)
Yeah, but the yr 12 one is a celebration of the end of your school life!!
A time for remembering, laughing and crying!!!!!!!

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
I hate formals... and im especially going to hate this one, but thats not going to stop me from going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)