17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
lucy-bubs said:
hi
my name is lucy, im 17 and pregnant.
Im not sure if i should have an abortion or if i should keep the baby and put her up for adoption (yes, in case you are wondering it is a girl). She will be due in June, so i wont be able to do much study for my mid year psych exam cos a) i will be heavily pregnant b) might be having the baby and c) if i have already had her how can i study and then theres my end of year for all my other subjects.. ahhhhh i dunno what im gonna do!!
My family is all against abortion cos we are a heavily christian family.
please help me
How the hell did you...
Oh fuck it, kill the unholy lovechild and offer its heart to thy God, Jesus Christ.

No, really; keeping it will more or less mean you'll have to sacrifice your Yr12 life.
lou071 said:
watch your langauge.

well i think abortion is the best option for this case, but
it is right that abortion is killing a potentional human being
Fucking lol.

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
lou071 said:
but it says y did hsc in 2008.
So what? There's no absolute truth to what you dub reality; why's the Internet any different?
and what i meant by 'watch your language' was that the person swore too much in the post!!
Bullshit motherfucking, niggercockmunching, cunttooter shiteater!

Sorry, virtual coprolalia. :)rolleyes:)
abortion in this case seems to be the best option but you people seem to think abortion as really easy job
It is; at least, definitely in comparison to raising a bastard child.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
lou071 said:
but it says y did hsc in 2008.
and what i meant by 'watch your language' was that the person swore too much in the post!!

abortion in this case seems to be the best option but you people seem to think abortion as really easy job
lol you are starting to sound like me a year ago.... telling people to stop swearing
they are going to swear anyway, I have learnt to deal with it, i don't like it but we have differing opinions, and i have accepted that, and so should you if you can't deal with it then do not come on bos

saphier11

HSC
lucy-bubs said:
hi
Im not sure if i should have an abortion or if i should keep the baby and put her up for adoption (yes, in case you are wondering it is a girl). She will be due in June, so i wont be able to do much study for my mid year psych exam cos a) i will be heavily pregnant b) might be having the baby and c) if i have already had her how can i study and then theres my end of year for all my other subjects.. ahhhhh i dunno what im gonna do!!
please help me
what is your view on abortions do you think its right and cant you get someone to help while u studie

saphier11

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Anyone who has told her *anything* other than to get the abortion is a disgusting failure of a human being
an abortion is not the only choice and its killing an inocent child

saphier11

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You're absolutely retarded beyond belief. A foetus or a collection of cells isn't a child. Dressing it up with emotional language doesn't make it a fact you fool.
oh and i thought if you have a heart beat it means your alive an abortion is roung so stop telling her to get one you asshole your addvice should be ignored by everyone

saphier11

HSC
lucy-bubs said:
hi
please help me
look its Obvious your parents dont whant you to get an abortion so they must be willing to help why dont you sit down and talk about it with them to sourt this out

Scissors

HSC
saphier11 said:
oh and i thought if you have a heart beat it means your alive an abortion is roung so stop telling her to get one you asshole your addvice should be ignored by everyone
you really need to learn to write proper english. i know infants who would be capable of producing better sentences than yours.

saphier11

HSC
Scissors said:
you really need to learn to write proper english. i know infants who would be capable of producing better sentences than yours.
dose it look like i care

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
saphier11 said:
dose it look like i care
You should, how the heck do you think that you are going to get your HSC, or a job for that matter if you can not spell or structure a sentence correctly. Sure typing errors are fine, but when you can not spell there is an issue there.

boris

Banned
HSC
ITT: Moral Bankruptcy and retarded pseudoscience and some fairly epic fails

ambi89

HSC
ok hi my name is amber i have a twin who was at school doing te yr 10 certificarte and she was preg and she doing her hsc now and just had another baby shes 19 and would not change it for the world to have a baby is very special and is a good thing not bad its the start of new life and it will be a sin to get rid of it that way trust me talk to your parents ( do they no that u r preg? are they ok wit it/ is the father still around mi sis father of her children we all throt he would run away but he stayed so replay bak to me and i would love to help

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
You should, how the heck do you think that you are going to get your HSC, or a job for that matter if you can not spell or structure a sentence correctly. Sure typing errors are fine, but when you can not spell there is an issue there.
Emy!

ambi89

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Anyone who has told her *anything* other than to get the abortion is a disgusting failure of a human being

(YOU ARE A FAILURE OF LIFE AN ABORTION IS THE WORST THING SHE COULD DO IT IS A LIFE THAT U ARE WILLING TO TAKE ITS A START OF A NEW LIFE THAT SHOULD GET THE CHANGE TO LIFE LIKE U HAVE WHAT ID UR PARENTS DECIDED THAT THEY DID NOT WANT YOU AND THEY DID THE SAME HOW THE HELL WOULD U FEEL,ABORTIONS STUFF YOU UP IN THE LONG RUN TRUST ME MY FRIEND HAVE DONE IT AND I HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY DO TO THEM!!!!!!!!!

YOUR A WAIST OF SPACE MATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)