100 without 4U mahts? (1 Viewer)

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
Are you serious? There is a painful story?? Oh wait, it's like studying 6 hours everyday, and going to tutor...etc. etc...right? I heard it all before.

Don't worry, Pigs won't hurt you with a mod stick. i've got a mod stick too :D :D
nope... its alot more painful than that...

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
sigh... yeh... that would b really upsetting...
nups... its not that bad... its more of an ego thing...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by rukawasan
sigh... yeh... that would b really upsetting...
nups... its not that bad... its more of an ego thing...
yeah, i understand its an ego thing- but he beat most (if not all) of his friends any way. :p

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
its not that... he's a cool dude... its not missing out on getting 100... its more a thing u hear... n u'd b like... ooooooo... man... dat dude got his ass seriously whooped... thats painful... lol... dunno if im making sense...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
its not that... he's a cool dude... its not missing out on getting 100... its more a thing u hear... n u'd b like... ooooooo... man... dat dude got his ass seriously whooped... thats painful... lol... dunno if im making sense...
yeah, i guess its more ya friends teasing u of missing 100 than anything else. :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Yep You make sense mate....

Don't say anymore, if you know what I mean ;)

Wohzazz

HSC
i sense that you so want to reveal this 'big secret'. so why don't say it. i really want to know. then i'll can compare with the crap HSC timetable that i'm studying atm, and say to myself 'that why i don't deserve a 100UAI, i cannot compare!'
but let me guess....ego......painful........getting whooped.....one of his relatives or friends beat him? or maybe one of them got 100UAI in the past.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeha i know its not advisable to deny help ruka, but its not pure idiocy. in the time i would have had tutoring, i could just study more myself. just in case my teachers miss anything (although most of them are hsc markers), thats why i compare like 3 different textbooks for each subject. and also....i cant afford tutoring :mad: . i dunno but ill assume a lot of you guys come from pretty well off familys. i dont. i could barely afford my textbooks this year. so ill try and rip you apart without tutoring.

as for the pursuit of 100...i guess i should listen to ruka a bit more, cus he did pretty well, although for some reason i just dont think i like him much. this is partly due to his undue leading edge economics push and partly due to his avatar..i dunt really know why i dont like it?!

yeah its pretty painful. i swear our dux this year shoulda got 100, but only got 99.90. its that much harder to make the leap to a perfect score. i forgot your exact marks pigs, and our dux didnt do any distinction, but he got 97 for 3 & 4 maths, and 97 for ancient. 96 physics and 93 eng adv. they are just the units that counted, but i suppose its the english score that denied him 100, cus 3 97's and a 96 easily shoulda got it...

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i'm not exactly sure wot ruka is on about myself...but i do give him permission to tell :p

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i suspect though that it may have been the fact that my ex got 100, although i deem that he's exaggerating the pain factor just a little if it indeed is wot he's talking about

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah we already knew bout her anyway. im pretty sure there's no pain in .95....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)