“Book Club”? (2 Viewers)

HSCya1234567

HSC
is it good ive heard a lot on it

mmm well right now i find the POC representation kinda forced, like Taylor Reid Jenkins is white and idk it just feels a bit icky. But the plot is quite interesting not something ive read before :)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i wouldve liked it more if it wasnt so like hyped on tiktok
ehhh, books getting hyped on tiktok is a good thing because people will get read books which is popular in booktok but some books geniunely suck like shatter me, all of coho books, punk 57 etc

HSCya1234567

HSC
yesss I remember when I first started six of crows that first chapter was so annoying of Joost then I dropped the series and eventually continued it I love crooked kingdom
same i didnt enjoy six of crows when i read it first i only liked it after crooked kingdom

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
mhm i did feel that crooked kingdom had a better storyline and character development than 6oc, and the first chapter with joost i think was so uneccesary.....
but overall the series is really good and fun to read. Any favourite character you guys have?

Akanikio

HSC
mhm i did feel that crooked kingdom had a better storyline and character development than 6oc, and the first chapter with joost i think was so uneccesary.....
but overall the series is really good and fun to read. Any favourite character you guys have?
The chapter with Joost was kinda mentioned later on it 6oc but that was only because of the drug experiments but it didn't need that much detail. I like KAZZ AND JESPER how about you

yellowhighlighterr

HSC
The chapter with Joost was kinda mentioned later on it 6oc but that was only because of the drug experiments but it didn't need that much detail. I like KAZZ AND JESPER how about you
BABES JESPER SUPREMACY
but fr fr fr i think each crow (and matthias) brought something special and different to the table and were each quite valuable.
but jesper.
jesper hits diff.
hes a really valuable character.
also did you watch the shadow and bone netflix series too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)