“Book Club”? (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
yes omg arc of a scythe was pretty great

what did u think of the ending? i thought the toll could be better and that this one character who died at the end of thunderbird should not have died man but overall wasn't bad
I thought the ending was a bit rushed but overall it was decent

souli

HSC
Verity is the only CoHo book I've read and I agree. Never picking up one of her books again 🤢
People who say they love reading and then list exclusively Ana Huang, and Colleen Hoover are the most annoying people to walk this earth. Like, that's barely fiction. I've only read Ugly Love, Reminders of Him and Verity because of the hype and was let down every time. Her books are BARF

souli

HSC
Haven’t read that. But yeah I get what you mean by a book feeling like a mental drain at times, especially those really long dense ones

Longest book you guys have read? For real though, no X2 math textbooks 😂😂
My longest read so far is Tolstoy’s War and Peace
the stand by stephen king. did u enjoy war and peace?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ok thanks. if u know anymore can u write some
idk if u can call it thriller (i feel like it's kind of? i get the vibe that thriller readers would like it) but the secret history by donna tartt is another rec (def mystery book too), and another thriller is if we were villains by m l rio (got it as a birthday present) and i also really enjoyed it

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
on another note god i can't wait til trials are over for me i really cannot have the last book i read being chemistry in focus year 12 💀 💀 🙏
pleaseee i finished cssa trials but we got another set of trials starting this fri so i literally want to cry myself to sleep

Akanikio

HSC
idk if u can call it thriller (i feel like it's kind of? i get the vibe that thriller readers would like it) but the secret history by donna tartt is another rec (def mystery book too), and another thriller is if we were villains by m l rio (got it as a birthday present) and i also really enjoyed it
I loveee if we were villains and the secret history they're legit so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)