zomg atar estimate???!!?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kralex

HSC
But mate i got 95 92 and 93 in them so it's ok.
So then by your reasoning its okay for him to do General Maths if he gets 90+. So why would you mock him in the first place? You don't know his marks, ranks etc..

Maybe if he made an ATAR estimate thread with his marks and ranks you'd have something to back you up in your quest to name and shame him :p

Antagonist

HSC
N/A
no point arguging with spastics. Get the fuck back to 'non-school' pauline hanson and stop being a whiny little bitch, it's what this forum is for u dumb faken fagort

p.s. You are shit.
+1000

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Last edited:

Kralex

HSC
She bats for the other team.
Nothing to worry about :)
There is no "other team". There are school students and those that have finished school. As someone that has finished school you're supposed to use your knowledge of the HSC year to assist us through the year. Sure there are stupid ATAR estimate threads where people are quite obviously going to achieve their aims but there will always be someone like myself among the crowd who is unsure of their situation and will have average marks and ranks. Just stay out of the stupid threads with obvious answers and look for threads created by people with real concerns, yes they do exist, watch out for mine in a week :)

Last edited:

shuttle_bus5

HSC
There is no "other team". There are school students and those that have finished school. As someone that has finished school you're supposed to use your knowledge of the HSC year to assist us through the year. Sure there are stupid ATAR estimate threads where people are quite obviously going to achieve their aims but there will always be someone like myself among the crowd who is unsure of their situation and will have average marks and ranks. Just stay out of the stupid threads with obvious answers and look for threads created by people with real concerns, yes they do exist, watch out for mine in a week :)
Fuck, you are the epitome of stupid.
By bat for the other team i mean she is a lesbian.
I bet you feel like a retard now.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
m8 i keep getting negged by noobs with 8 posts =[ =[ =[ =[
its hurting my feelings. now i will never get lots of rep =[ =[ =[ =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)