• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yr7's have no respect O_^ (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha i remember back in year 12 i was a prefect so i couldnt really do too much in terms of physical movement but i could warn them about detention :p

superbella

HSC
i don't know if this has happen to anyone else, (i couldn't b bothered to read all the posts obviously lol) there has been alot of year 7 boys that come up to me and my friends asking us out, randomly sitting next to us, putting their arm around us and stuff!! seriously yr7 kids are real confident cocky annoying midgits!!!! they do this when their friends r around, then when friends aren't there, they are pretty shy.. however none mind to push their way through you trying to get somewhere!!

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
its called peer pressure, and year 7s don't realise how easily sucked in they can be

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
indeed.. sometimes yr 7s stop to talk IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAIRWAY, i just feel like grabbing them both and shoving them off the staircase. stupid idiots.. yr 7 and 8 ppl hate each others guts, and yr 9 are snobby as. People I hate the most are the yr 11s. They think they know everything now they've got the 'senior' uniform.

monesh

HSC
Every year that goes by, each new group of year 7's become shorter and shorter....on of the positive things about being one lanky bastard =]

zeam

HSC
N/A
i suggest you fill their bags with bark everyday including their pencil cases and if they have it, glasses case. seemed to work well at my school at showing them whos boss

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
its called starting out early for some bomchikawowow

Beckerella

HSC
Now that I have finally gotten my Year 12 Jersey I'm finally starting to get some respect from Year 7's. Year 7's lately seem to be some kind of demonic spawn plaguing humanity with their insanely hideous side pony tails.

speedofsound

HSC
Year 7 aren't really a problem at my school (they are seriously the most perfect year ever)... it's more year 8, haha.

Genshin

HSC
yr11: define arrogant.

they seem to have this new idea that since we only have 2 weeks to go that the backseat of the bus is suddenly theirs..

had the best time counteracting this trend - we put down fake carpet on the seat and covered it in glue XD

by the time we arrived at school they had 3m of carpet dried to the back of their pants =)!

yeeeeew!

miche11e

HSC
^ROFL!!!!
classic! oh i wish you had pictures!!
lol we dont even bother with the back seat cos its a public bus and the further back you go, the more people you have to push past - seriously, sometimes its a scrum just trying to get thru the people standing up...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Genshin said:
yr11: define arrogant.

they seem to have this new idea that since we only have 2 weeks to go that the backseat of the bus is suddenly theirs..

had the best time counteracting this trend - we put down fake carpet on the seat and covered it in glue XD

by the time we arrived at school they had 3m of carpet dried to the back of their pants =)!

yeeeeew!
how did you do that?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
as seniors, it is actualy our duty and responsibility to physically put year 7s in their place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)