Yr12 in less than a month! (1 Viewer)

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Just to clarify everything with others
YR12 IS NOT JUST ALL ABOUT STUDY
It is the final year at school and we're supposed to have fun!
We get heaps of freedom now but that freedom is overweighed by study but everyone should have fun!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i know its the final year of school! thats why most people study heaps and dont have that much fun

illin

Ill factor
HSC
But study is not the most important thing!!!
What about friends, relationships, sport, health, etc...
doesnt any1 care?
doesnt any1 have a life during yr12? Or is it just me??

S

Sheehan :)

man im just waitin
cause i kno i have to get serious dis yr but i dont know if i will
if i do i shold have no probs....none of us should

S

illin said:
Just to clarify everything with others
YR12 IS NOT JUST ALL ABOUT STUDY
It is the final year at school and we're supposed to have fun!
We get heaps of freedom now but that freedom is overweighed by study but everyone should have fun!

yep go have fun....but when u fuk up your HSC and your cleanin up shit at the local diner well be successful and then youl think should i have balanced my fun with study........study all the way im wit Zahid

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Sheehan :) said:
yep go have fun....but when u fuk up your HSC and your cleanin up shit at the local diner well be successful and then youl think should i have balanced my fun with study........study all the way im wit Zahid
U r such a loser!
Im goin to beat all u losers who will study 8 hours a day and have no life during yr12
I never said dont study, i said was that study is not the most important thing
by all means u need to work ur arse off but its not the most important thing
Im goin to be laughing when all u do next year is study while i keep up the balance of study/friends/sport/other stuff and still beat u!
Yr12 is definitely not all about study, just study and work are very important
Ahh...I so goin to beat u sheehan its not funny! :D

What subjects r u doin by the way?

Im doin 4u maths, 2u adv english, 2u chem, 2u or 3u French, 2u Ancient History, 2u German
Iwill prob drop Ancient, amybe german, But im still goin to beat u sheehan cause u have no life, all u r goin to do is study, study, and study during yr12. u loser! sry but... its true :)
HAVE FUN WITH THAT!!
And btw...

R u retarded?

That's not a rhetorical question!

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
illin - ok, you can balance everything, social life, sporting life and school life

BUT

some people do feel that the only way to get a decent UAI, no wait, make that a UAI of at least 100, is to study, study study. That doesn't mean, that you call those people retarted or claim that they have no life. Or, boast that you will get a better UAI than them (and I don't really care if you did). You just have to respect the way they study. I admit, I can't balance everything. For those who do balance, say sporting life with school life, I don't say to them "Aw, ur wasting ur time mate on something stupid like sport". I respect that they can balance it and that they have the effort and commitment to do that. Some people have full commitment to study.

And that still doesn't mean that you deflate their self-esteem by saying "oh rah rah rah. I can do this. You'll see you retard". You're the one being the loser. Either respect the way that people are studying or just shut your mouth (or don't type at all) if you have nothing respective to say. Simple.

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Ok ok
Im sorry for b4 i was just in a bad mood :(

Sry i wont say anything like that again :)

Im sure that whatever u do, and if u want it bad enough, u will get it, (most likely)

So anyway back to the topic...
yr12 coming up very soon, what is every1 feeling???

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im scared... i needa pull my finger out and really lift my act.. my marks have gone downhill all year.. and its not looking good :(

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i just wanna start year 12 lol .. i am actually getting bored to death during this holidays as starnge as it sounds ...

S

illin said:
Ok ok
Im sorry for b4 i was just in a bad mood :(

Sry i wont say anything like that again :)

Im sure that whatever u do, and if u want it bad enough, u will get it, (most likely)

So anyway back to the topic...
yr12 coming up very soon, what is every1 feeling???

apology accepted.. u dont hav to act like that were al here to support each otha..i was jus tryin to make a point no need to bite my head off

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Thanks man
I now realise that ppl go through yr12 in different ways and approach their time and study in different ways and there are a lot of ways that work, even though some may le at opposite ends of the spectrum
Im getting more relaxed and feel confident about yr12 however im kinda annoyed that i didnt get house captain or vice but it doesnt matter (even the captains are losers). All what matters is myself and how the year goes

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
well.. this stuff always happens.. during year 10 i was planning to study and get orgnanised in year 11.. which didn't happen.. and during year 11 i planned to leave these holidays to get ahead and organised which didn't happen again.. now 1 more week and i'm still saying to myself.. "i'll do it when year 12 starts" ... let's hope i do not procrastinate so much in year 12.. >_<"

Currybabe29

I actually cant wait for school to start...these holz have been so boring! And if you're motivated, organised (which i'm not!), and study hard, you really shouldn't go too bad in yr12

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
let us all be witnesses to each others vows we:
vow not to procratinate too much
to stick to study timetables
start assignments before the day they r due (they all count)
make our notes b4 the last week b4 exams and actually study them

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
Currybabe29 said:
I actually cant wait for school to start...these holz have been so boring! And if you're motivated, organised (which i'm not!), and study hard, you really shouldn't go too bad in yr12

yeh i wish to start too! im bored .. lol i am going to be soo bored once school finishes foever ..

CoOkI3

hi everyone!

im really really really really NERVOUS!!!!! okay im sooo nervous i think about it when im sleeping i have dreams bout it! i know ill try my hardest but the thought of being stuck! or having someting in the exam which i didnt study for!

i try not to think bout it! but its really hard not to lol.......EVERYONE GOODLUCK!! remember no more saying ...there's always next year (well thats what i said lol) cuz its our last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)