Your partner + a celebrity = ? (1 Viewer)

Would you let your partner do a celebrity? (READ THE POST FIRST)

• Yes, it's a one off thing, and if they're happy I'm happy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I wouldn't be happy but I'd let them do it

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No, cheating is cheating

Votes: 45 72.6%

• Total voters

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
What about trees and animals and stuff. They aren't people so is it okay for your partner fuck them?
If thats what they want. I'd still like to watch though, it'd be good for a laugh.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i think its sicko to idolise a celeb so much that this is even an issue. id feel so strange around my gf (if i had one) if i knew she wanted to screw some other guy. it wud be awkward

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Hell no!!!!
celebritys are people too, it still counts

leathaface

Hell no! but we can't control them, its up to them in the end to decide who they want more.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
leathaface said:
Hell no! but we can't control them, its up to them in the end to decide who they want more.
yeah I agree...its their decision

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
he gets u to dress up like jlo and the other hot celebrities he has the hots for and you do it? do u expect anything in return btw?

malkin86

HSC
If a celebrity that I admire.. (eg. David Wenham).. came up to me and said they wanted a one night stand, I'd be like "what are you on?" and then give them back to their minders or whoever.

eye candii

HSC
N/A
eye candii said:
Dress up- yeah

distant- no... too close actually

I didnt say i did it..

read the post i was replying to..

HE said "does he expect you to dress up"

and i said yeah

i didnt say i dress up for him

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
so he's supposed to be my partner and dating a celeb at the same timee? wtf.....! hell noway am i taking that! i'm a girl that will not share my guy with anyone, so what if she is a celeb, she is still human she has nothing on me or anyone else, if my guy looked at a celeb in a ' oh yeah ill go out with her' way, straightaway i'll be like good! happy future! get the hell away from me! if he was emotionless enough to do that then it would mean that he didnt love me anyway so it would be like bye bye! but i wouldnt go out with a guy that i wasnt sure of anyway in the first place.......but then again u never know these things...ppl change...lol..scary thought though...

alessandra

HSC
Hell yes I would let them. They would have to be really famous though... no b grade celebrities. If it was Angelina I would join in to.. This kinda goes into a new topic… which celebrity would you turn for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)