Your partner + a celebrity = ? (1 Viewer)

Would you let your partner do a celebrity? (READ THE POST FIRST)

• Yes, it's a one off thing, and if they're happy I'm happy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • I wouldn't be happy but I'd let them do it

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • No, cheating is cheating

Votes: 45 72.6%

• Total voters

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OK, a rhetorical situation. Say you are going out seriously with someone, it's a long term relationship, strong feelings etc. This person idolises a celebrity (e.g. Angelina Jolie or whoever). Now say this celebrity-type came up to your partner and asked them for a one night stand, no strings attached. Would you allow your partner to sleep with them, and why/why not?

N.B. Things might get a bit iffy with that whole "guys love watching girls getting it on", but I'm talking in general here.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If the celebrity is a chick, then yes. If it's a guy, then no.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
It's up to them who is more important to them. Their idol or their love. If they choose idol then obviously that's more important to them then maintaining their long standing relationship.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Cheating is cheating. If they would rather be with a person they have just read about and don't even know, they aren't worthy of my love.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I would get her to sleep with Brad Pitt and then sell the exclusive story and then market myself as the guy whose gf left Brad Pitt for him and then use the publicity to make a break into Broadway musicals.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
OK, a rhetorical situation. Say you are going out seriously with someone, it's a long term relationship, strong feelings etc. This person idolises a celebrity (e.g. Angelina Jolie or whoever). Now say this celebrity-type came up to your partner and asked them for a one night stand, no strings attached. Would you allow your partner to sleep with them, and why/why not?

N.B. Things might get a bit iffy with that whole "guys love watching girls getting it on", but I'm talking in general here.
Definately no.. but thats not my decision to make, that would be his choice to make ,and if he gave into temptation and choose to sleep with someone else(regardless of whether they are a celebrity or not)then we shouldn't be together. Theres no way I'd stay in a relationship with someone who did that.
Plus if there are strong feelings in a relationship ,and you both cared and loved eachother so much you wouldn't do it anyway or give into temptation. I know I wouldn't.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
nah

but everytime i had sex with my long term partner after that id be thinking of the celebrity instead of her/sarcasm

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
why would you be thinking of the celebrity instead of her?i think thats unfair on the girl.
I think that would seem like you kind of regretted not spending a night with the celebrity

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
if female = 3some

if male = get out.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
why would you be thinking of the celebrity instead of her?i think thats unfair on the girl.
I think that would seem like you kind of regretted not spending a night with the celebrity
post edited ozgirl

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, only if she's doing it with another girl and I can watch/join in.

eye candii

HSC
N/A
NO way!

my boyfriend loves christina aguilera and holly valance and j Lo..

he doesnt admit it, but i know he does!
Muahahahahah

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
eye candii said:
NO way!

my boyfriend loves christina aguilera and holly valance and j Lo..

he doesnt admit it, but i know he does!
Muahahahahah

does he ask you to dress up?

does he seem distant?.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)