Your Parents Or Him (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
brainwashed39 said:
i think the girl in "love" should just do what she wants.
if she wants to go out with a guy who's plans for their relationship are completely different from hers and is probably too old for her that's a mistake she needs to make for herself and a lesson she needs to learn.
you can't save people from themselves.

:burn::burn:YES YOU CAN SHE'S ONLY 17:burn::burn::burn: SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS SHE WILL BRING SHAME, SHAAAAAAME ON YOUR HOUSEHOLD:burn::burn: SHE SHOULD ONLY DO WHAT HER PARENTS TELL HER TO DO TILL SHE'S MARRIED TO A SUITABLE BOY THAT HER PARENTS APPROVE OF. BY THE TIME SHE'S MADE THE MISTAKES SHE'S SUPPOSED TO "LEARN FROM" HER BLOOD WILL BE FULL OF HEROIN, HER UTERUS FULL OF BABY AND HER STOMACH FULL OF CUM.:burn: :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

Jess007

HSC
let her get hurt..let her learn lessons by herself... parents give us advice, its our choice as young adults to listen to them or 'listen' to them and do what we want. most of the time, they're right. but wheres the fun in not trying something. they might approve. they might not.tell your 'friend'..or 'yourself' to just do what she wants to do. its her life...her future, her feelings, her life lessons that she has to teach herself...

Jess007

HSC
who the hell are you? and why the hell do you write like your high?

DownInFlames said:
:burn::burn:YES YOU CAN SHE'S ONLY 17:burn::burn::burn: SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS SHE WILL BRING SHAME, SHAAAAAAME ON YOUR HOUSEHOLD:burn::burn: SHE SHOULD ONLY DO WHAT HER PARENTS TELL HER TO DO TILL SHE'S MARRIED TO A SUITABLE BOY THAT HER PARENTS APPROVE OF. BY THE TIME SHE'S MADE THE MISTAKES SHE'S SUPPOSED TO "LEARN FROM" HER BLOOD WILL BE FULL OF HEROIN, HER UTERUS FULL OF BABY AND HER STOMACH FULL OF CUM.:burn: :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
one of my friends, her parents got mad at her for dating a black(African) guy, felt sorry for her she had to break up with him after 1 year together :rofl:

ubernuton

HSC
how longs she been with him
does she go to bethhem collage
what nationiality is she
what nationality is he
i don't mean to be racist it just seeing where her rents will kill her for it

sannous1

HSC
WOOA big age difference,

Why will her parents disapprove?, Is it religious or culture reasons, or age, or something elsE?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Depends on why your parents object.

Some parents don't want their little girl to date until she's married. Yeah.

Some parents have actually been there and they can recognise trouble when they see it. You'll know if you have these parents. Listen to them, they are wise.

I have wise parents.

Nat3skiz

HSC
nandison said:
:burn: YOU REALLY LIKE THIS GUY RIGHT , AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL DISAPPROVE,

:burn: WILL YOU

DUMP THIS GUY WHOSE PROMISED YOU A HAPPY FUTURE AND A STABLE JOB AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO DISSAPPOINT YOUR PARENTS AND BECAUSE YOU SHOULD RESPECT THEIR OPINION COZ THEY KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU , AND THEY BROUGHT YOU UP TO BE WHO YOU ARE AND YOU SHOULD AT LEAST CONSIDER THEIR DISAPPROVAL??

OR

DO YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM , BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THIS TIME IS FOR REAL AND , YOU AND HIM ARE MADLY IN LOVE????

HELP ???
PEOPLE ITS FOR A FRIEND WHOSE ASKING ME FOR ADVICE????:burn:
at that age its always "madly in love". When he gets you pregnant you realise one of you wasn't in love so madly.

nandison

HSC
DownInFlames said:

ahahahahahah im so lurving your stlye , theres comments about taking caps off and you do it !!! lol !!!!

funni person !!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
nandison said:
:burn: YOU REALLY LIKE THIS GUY RIGHT , AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL DISAPPROVE,

:burn: WILL YOU

DUMP THIS GUY WHOSE PROMISED YOU A HAPPY FUTURE AND A STABLE JOB AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO DISSAPPOINT YOUR PARENTS AND BECAUSE YOU SHOULD RESPECT THEIR OPINION COZ THEY KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU , AND THEY BROUGHT YOU UP TO BE WHO YOU ARE AND YOU SHOULD AT LEAST CONSIDER THEIR DISAPPROVAL??

OR

DO YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM , BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THIS TIME IS FOR REAL AND , YOU AND HIM ARE MADLY IN LOVE????

HELP ???
PEOPLE ITS FOR A FRIEND WHOSE ASKING ME FOR ADVICE????:burn:
Possibly less spaking in capslock. Not only do we still understand what you say when you typre like a normal person, but we don't all make fun of you for it.

Jess007

HSC
how could u ask if iw as high, im writing the same as everyone else, exactly why would you want to write like that...why waste time anyway? its pretty..but unnecessary really..

DownInFlames said:
I could ask you the same question.

It took me an awful long time to colour all the words different, so i'd appreciate if you didn't knock my effort and turn my dreams into dust.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
Jess007 said:
how could u ask if iw as high, im writing the same as everyone else, exactly why would you want to write like that...why waste time anyway? its pretty..but unnecessary really..
lol :eek:

it's troubling that you were worried about the intense colours and capslock rather than the content of the message.

Last edited:

nandison

HSC
DownInFlames said:
I could ask you the same question.

It took me an awful long time to colour all the words different, so i'd appreciate if you didn't knock my effort and turn my dreams into dust.
lol wat a funni one , so much eeffort put into it and someone doesnt even appreciate it aye lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)