Your Parents Or Him (1 Viewer)

nandison

HSC
:burn: YOU REALLY LIKE THIS GUY RIGHT , AND YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL DISAPPROVE,

:burn: WILL YOU

DUMP THIS GUY WHOSE PROMISED YOU A HAPPY FUTURE AND A STABLE JOB AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO DISSAPPOINT YOUR PARENTS AND BECAUSE YOU SHOULD RESPECT THEIR OPINION COZ THEY KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU , AND THEY BROUGHT YOU UP TO BE WHO YOU ARE AND YOU SHOULD AT LEAST CONSIDER THEIR DISAPPROVAL??

OR

DO YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM , BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT THIS TIME IS FOR REAL AND , YOU AND HIM ARE MADLY IN LOVE????

HELP ???
PEOPLE ITS FOR A FRIEND WHOSE ASKING ME FOR ADVICE????:burn:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
:burn: IT'S OKAY IF YOU'RE MADLY IN LOVE AND IT'S FOREVER, YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT END UP ALONE FOREVER, IT'S NOT LIKE TEEN RELATIONSHIPS ARE STUPID, HORMONAL AND PRETTY MUCH ALL FAIL TO SURVIVE MORE THAN A FEW MONTHS OR ANYTHING:burn:

:burn:

nandison

HSC
Graney said:
:burn: IT'S OKAY IF YOU'RE MADLY IN LOVE AND IT'S FOREVER, YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT END UP ALONE FOREVER, IT'S NOT LIKE TEEN RELATIONSHIPS ARE STUPID, HORMONAL AND PRETTY MUCH ALL FAIL TO SURVIVE MORE THAN A FEW MONTHS OR ANYTHING:burn:

:rolleyes: HOW BUT I PUT THIS IN IT ASWELL THE GIRL IS TURNING 17 THIS YEAR AND THE IS TURNING 29 ????

DOES IT CHANGE ????:rolleyes:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
nandison said:
:rolleyes: HOW BUT I PUT THIS IN IT ASWELL THE GIRL IS TURNING 17 THIS YEAR AND THE IS TURNING 29 ????

DOES IT CHANGE ????:rolleyes:

:burn: I'M NOT SURE, IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR FRIENDS LOOKS LIKE, WHETHER THE RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST, POST PICS AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO SAY, OK/OR NOT????

:rolleyes:

nandison

HSC
:rolleyes: WHAT WILL THE LOOKS DO ???? HOW WILL IT CHANGE LOL !!!!

BRO YOUR WRITTING IS LIKE CONFUSING I CANT FIGURE OUT IF ITS YOU OR ME LOL !!! NAHH OKAY ILL TELL YOU ITS MY TWIN SISTER AND SHES SORT OF IDENTICAL EXCEPT SHES A BIT BIGGER THAN ME BUHH URRMM CHECK OUT MY PAGE AND THERES A PIC OF ME , I DONT HAVE A PIC OF HIM....
BUHH YERR CHECK IT OUT!:rolleyes:

boris

Banned
HSC
lololololol

this is too good to be true @ profile pic

nandison

HSC
fernando said:
go with the parents for sure. that shouldn't even be an issue if your friend is 17 and still in high school. majority of those high school relationships break up after high school anyway.
:burn: BUHH HES NOT IN SCHOOL HE HAS HIS OWN BUSINESS AND EVERYTHING ????
HE WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN NOW , AND MY FRIEND IS LIKE STILL IN SCHOOL :burn:

nandison

HSC
fernando said:
ok so i assume he must be in his mid-late twenties if not more?
she's still so young...............she should at least enjoy her life before she ruins it with marriage.
:uhhuh: YERR TRUE ,
IN MY OPINION I WOULDNT EVEN BE TALKIN TO A GUY WHOS 29 IN THE FIRST PLACE , I THINK ITS PLAIN WRONG , BUHH THATS JUST MY OPINION , URRMM

SO YOUR SAYING THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE FUN TILL WHAT SHES LIKE 20 THEN GET MARRIED TO HIM WHEN HES LIKE 33 YRS OLD????

I TOLD HER TO LET IT GO BUHH SHES INLOVE WITH HIM ????

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL HER TO GO FOR IT OR NOT???:uhhuh:

nandison

HSC
fernando said:
umm 20 is an incredibly young age to get married imo. they need to at least have 5 years under their belt with an age gap like that. i know it may seem like she's in love, but when she's bounded by those school gates and meets the same people everyday it's all well and dandy. but once she hits uni it's a whole different thing.
if i were you i'd SUGGEST to her that she remains as a couple with him for a couple of years. otherwise she might regret it.
:rolleyes: OMG THATS SO TRU MANN , I THINK YOURS IS THE BEST ADVICE IVE HEARD THATS DECENT MANN !!! I LOVE YOU LOL !!!!

NAHH YERR TRUE , THANKS AYE DUDE ,
I SO AGREE THAT ITS TOO EARLY TO GET MARRIED AND THAT SHES STILL DECIDING , YOUR THE BEST !!!

I SWEAR IMMA GET HER TO READ THIS LOL !:rolleyes:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
So you're saying this guy...who is I'm assuming a fair bit older is promising a girl who is very young...that he is willing to "settle down" and "promises" her this and that....sounds a lot like he's just trying to get in her pants and then dump her like the other conquered naive girls that he's been through.

Whoever this girl is, she should really get over herself and actually listen to maybe her parents...believe it or not...they do have more insights than you actually think...

But who are we to tell her what to do...since that she is so set that he is "the one" already...and that there is nothing in the world she will love more in the future...isn't that like most relationships until one side ruins it...

Good luck

nandison

HSC
:rolleyes: KOOLNESZ I SO KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE GANGSTA LOL !!!

I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET ALL STUPID ASS COMMENTS LIKE
ZrapUm, you're young, dumb, and full of cum.

BUHH COME TO THINK OF IT , ITS TRUE , AND I TOLD HER , LOL !!!!!

SHE BASHED THE HELL OUT OF ME !!!

AHAH !!!:rolleyes:

nandison

HSC
blakegman said:
lol. Too obvious trolling.
:rofl: SO NOT THIS PERSON IS ACTUALLY AWARE THAT IM ASKING THIS ???? AND I SO DONT GO AROUND TROLLLING!!!!!

LOL:rofl:

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
Graney said:

its always for a "friend"

Lebstr

HSC
haha yeh "friend" love these stories. well tell ur "friend" she is a silly willy :D:hammer:

brainwashed39

HSC
i think the girl in "love" should just do what she wants.
if she wants to go out with a guy who's plans for their relationship are completely different from hers and is probably too old for her that's a mistake she needs to make for herself and a lesson she needs to learn.
you can't save people from themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)