Your First Ever Crush - Where Are They Now? (1 Viewer)

parawhoree

HSC
mine is some junkie guy....back in my old home town.

he's been in and out of court, poor kid. he was my first crush, back in primary school.

my mother still has the photo of when we "got married" how embarrassing, he stole my first kiss from me...but i stole the gum from his mouth....hee hee

lala2

Banned
HSC
Last I heard of him was in 2003 or thereabouts, when he moved back to Scotland.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Nah. He was the only remotely intelligent--and nice--boy in my class at the time. Wait, there was another guy, I think he was English and he was also really smart but he was an absolute snob. Dunno what happened to him either.

Tangent

HSC
Mine is training for basketball at the AIS. Got taste havent I? Though she is a female.........

vennmuch

HSC
first crush - have no idea ~ i only remember his first name... Alex and a tiny mental snapshot of his hair. Great lead, huh.

Second/equal tie first (haha): this Serbian guy... saw him last year, on the street where we went to primary school. Highly doubt he remembers me; the only reason I remember him is because he's Serbian and they ain't that common.

^^Nah. He was the only remotely intelligent--and nice--boy in my class at the time. Wait, there was another guy, I think he was English and he was also really smart but he was an absolute snob. Dunno what happened to him either.
LOLL what primary school is this? did you go to the international junior elementary or something, with all these european kidz.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^I studied at a British international school overseas. So yeah, you're right.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
First crush, BIGGEST mistake ever, she went over seas for 6 months, came back and said i was boring, she then went on banged one of my friends and tried her luck with my brother. Right now shes rotting in Macquarie Fields High.

Second Crush, well, shes sleeping not 5 metres away :D.

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
First crush, BIGGEST mistake ever, she went over seas for 6 months, came back and said i was boring, she then went on banged one of my friends and tried her luck with my brother. Right now shes rotting in Macquarie Fields High.

Second Crush, well, shes sleeping not 5 metres away :D.
lol is this the gross one?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
idk hey

wish i could remember his name at least - i was like 4?

we went to pre-school together in punchbowl and wagged nap time to hang out in the playground. he had bad breath.

williamc

HSC
never had a "crush". i just wanna fuk everyone cause i drop the beats and im hardcore

benhaddad

HSC
hahaha this takes me way back... i still talk to her every now and then, we get on ok.

haha for a while she was even going out with one of my friends... that was hilarious.

bbychocoholic

HSC
my first crush was in...year 3 or 4. we were pretty good friends then.
as to where he is now, i have no idea since we never kept in contact after year 6.
i went through a string of crushes after him so i hadn't wanted to keep in touch.

louy

HSC
N/A
found my first crush on facebook recently. She is a lesbian now !!!
No wonder why she wasnt interested in him. Or did I turn her lesbian ??
Maybe she is bi, maybe I can get in touch and try my luck and ask for a threesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)