Your feelings towards internationals. (1 Viewer)

nutting

HSC
wrong_turn said:
nutting, thankfully the supposed misdemeanors that i have caused grammatically DONT cause a reduction in my intelligence. AND yes i like to use this kind of terminology in my everyday language.

If one cannot impress with intelligence , try dazzling with stubborness ?

wintering

HSC
okay, so this is probably just annoying and unnecessary, but i can't resist... it's hilarious when people play the "your grammar sucks, therefore i'm better than you" card when they clearly have no more than a rudimentary grasp of the language themselves.

" Small taunts on the chin ?"
What kind of English is that ?
uh... yeah. that's called an idiom?

"Dont "? You mean Don't
starting a sentence with lowercase as in " and your post ...." ?
you just started that sentence with a lowercase. and what's with your weird ass spacing, the arbitrary uppercase of "don't", the lack of a full stop, and messed up paragraphing?

Were you not paying attention in class when the teacher said " NEVER start a sentence with an AND "?
fyi, starting a sentence with a conjunction is not grammatically incorrect. that rule doesn't actually apply after you've left primary school, i'm sorry to say. but maybe you should go back there.

Crates

Banned
HSC
wintering said:
okay, so this is probably just annoying and unnecessary, but i can't resist... it's hilarious when people play the "your grammar sucks, therefore i'm better than you" card when they clearly have no more than a rudimentary grasp of the language themselves.

uh... yeah. that's called an idiom?

you just started that sentence with a lowercase. and what's with your weird ass spacing, the arbitrary uppercase of "don't", the lack of a full stop, and messed up paragraphing?

fyi, starting a sentence with a conjunction is not grammatically incorrect. that rule doesn't actually apply after you've left primary school, i'm sorry to say. but maybe you should go back there.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucked him.

nutting

HSC
That's dumb !
My BRITISH trained teacher said " NEVER start a sentence with an AND or end a sentence with a preposition" .

You also NEVER start a sentence with a lower case.
Phrases ( as in my case) are fine.

I'm not going to let a 2nd rate English speaking nation tell me what's right or wrong in English grammar.

Many Australian teachers teach grammar rules rather badly because they themselves have little mastery over it...they then transmit such bad learning to people who end up in this Monash survey and some even end up in this forum and think they know better!

Can you see the boil on your nose ?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
nutting said:
That's dumb !
My BRITISH trained teacher said " NEVER start a sentence with an AND or end a sentence with a preposition" .

I'm not going to let a 2nd rate English speaking nation tell me what's right or wrong in English grammar.

Many Australian teachers teach grammar rules rather badly because they themselves have little mastery over it...they then transmit such bad learning to people who end up in this Monash survey and some even end up in this forum and think they know better!

Please, drink the tainted milk.

wintering

HSC
That's dumb !

LOL. alright, so you're obviously a troll. i'm sorry i bothered.

nutting

HSC
jb_nc said:
Please, drink the tainted milk.

No, you need to drink the tainted milk...might work in killing off some of those dumb cells in your cranium.
:hammer:

billbro

HSC
N/A
nutting said:
That's dumb !
Just because a pom taught you something, doesn't make it the sole and only truth. I don't study linguistics but I agree with wintering, I don't believe there is a steadfast rule about not using conjunctions at the start of a sentence - more of a convention.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
nutting said:
No, you need to drink the tainted milk...might work in killing off some of those dumb cells in your cranium.
:hammer:
I'm not the idiot defending the Mother China while spruiking some crap website designed for International students to select a degree.

So stop posting and go care for your 85 year old grandmother who shares you bedroom.

nutting

HSC
wintering said:
LOL. alright, so you're obviously a troll. i'm sorry i bothered.
Sigh. In my experience, those who resort to name calling are often people who have limited vocabulary, incapable of cogent argument or just don't have a good comeback. In other words, uneducated.

Consider your self defeated.

nutting

HSC
jb_nc said:
I'm not the idiot defending the Mother China while spruiking some crap website designed for International students to select a degree.

So stop posting and go care for your 85 year old grandmother who shares you bedroom.
That's your witty comeback? Forget Law.
I'm your 85 year old grandmother and " I'm gonna smack ya with me colostomy bag ! "

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
nutting said:
That's your witty comeback? Forget Law.
The wise words of some gook

nutting

HSC
billbro said:
Just because a pom taught you something, doesn't make it the sole and only truth. I don't study linguistics but I agree with wintering.......
BillBro & Wintering : May I quote this other Poster, WhatUserName ? :

"......It's ridiculous- my English teacher thought ignominious meant 'special' and spelt falsify with a 'c'. A fucking 'c'. Those are only two of his countless errors which border on ridiculous. And yet he is (supposedly) teaching me English. "

Hopefully your English teachers weren't like that too !

Last edited:

billbro

HSC
N/A
nutting said:
BillBro & Wintering : May I quote this other Poster, WhatUserName ? :

"......It's ridiculous- my English teacher thought ignominious meant 'special' and spelt falsify with a 'c'. A fucking 'c'. Those are only two of his countless errors which border on ridiculous. And yet he is (supposedly) teaching me English. "

Hopefully your English teachers weren't like that too !
Not sure why you decided to capitalise my username, but okay.

Frankly, what is the relevance of his/her experience in relation me? You are constantly going around posting against generalisations and stereotypes, yet it is perfectly alright for you to use them now?

Moreover, what makes you thinks that your British English teacher is the central authority for all matters pertaining to grammar?

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
CHING CHONG CHING CHING CHONG CHING BING LONG LONG. No one can understand you, Nutting. Bet you that your name is just the sounds that are made when we chuck pots and pans down the stairs.

Dongle

HSC
Nutting, stop embarrassing yourself. The way to vindicate yourself is not to endlessly argue with ignorant people. It's to make yourself stronger and live a much better life than them. (everyone, feel free to make some comment about all Asians having a repressed lifestyle if you want :uhoh:). They can slur you as much as they want, but hey, it's a free country, grow some backbone, and don't overreact. Respect begins with self-respect, and if you truly respect yourself, you won't feed the latent racists on this board with your stupid comments.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nutting keeps reminding me why chinese nationalists are so hilarious: because the motherfuckers are all brainwashed. All this nonsense about China being the new economic tiger or whatever is fucking lulz because they have a massive ageing population problem (infinity billion times worse than Australia) and heaps of manufacturing industries are moving to other SEA countries. China's a shithole, being proud of such a place is a sign of pure mental retardation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)