Your dream car (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
r32 is a naturally aspirated 3.2l v6, gti's a 2.0(?) turbo

you must be gay if you don't think the r32's hot, it looks so much more aggresive

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dont know what that stuff means apart from r32 can go faster, i dont care about speed i care about looks, and the gti has a cool looking front.

tho in terms of looks i reckon the civic type r beats em both, shame it only comes in manual.

*awaits flaming responses from other males*

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
learn manual you faggot

also i cant understand why there are so many of those type r's floating around, they look like shit. So much rather an alfa 147 gta. I don't care if it can only put power down in a straight line, it looks mad

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
i dont know what that stuff means apart from r32 can go faster, i dont care about speed i care about looks, and the gti has a cool looking front.

tho in terms of looks i reckon the civic type r beats em both, shame it only comes in manual.

*awaits flaming responses from other males*
the new Civic type R is a failure of a car, well at least the one we get is. When you see someone driving one it basically assures you that the person driving it knows basically nothing about cars.

admittedly it does look pretty awesome on the inside though.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
admittedly it does look pretty awesome on the inside though.[/QUOTE]It has nothing on the looks of an alfa, im afraid.

0-100 in 4.9 amazing seconds. Looks the business too. If I had money to burn, thats where it'd go, not some brand name supercar. Hondas don't even come close.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
hopefully by the end of the year im driving this around.

better body kit, and better rims. thats all i need to do.

OffTheChane

HSC
hopefully sometime soon i can have a car that flys, cooks various foods and makes great drinks, will go invinsible, has legs for wheels, runs on carbon dioxide and spits oil at the back so other cars crash

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
anything silver but must be a manual. haha. that the extent of my dream car!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)