You think they will ask for 2 related texts for belonging essay or module C? (1 Viewer)

simonwang12

HSC
In my school they asked for 2 related texts for AOS and mod C, what's the likelihood of this?

simonwang12

HSC
Possibility they will ask for 2 related texts for belonging essay or module C?

School asked for 2 related texts for AOS and mod C. What's the likelihood of this?

SanjoyM

HSC
Re: Possibility they will ask for 2 related texts for belonging essay or module C?

They usually ask for "atleast ONE related text"- by which they mean "TWO" lol
I am preparing for two though for both Mod C and Belonging:)

simonwang12

HSC
No, I know what my trial says. It said "and TWO other related texts..."

simonwang12

HSC
What I'm asking is, instead of stating "at least ONE", is it possible they may say "and TWO other related texts"?

deswa1

HSC
What I'm asking is, instead of stating "at least ONE", is it possible they may say "and TWO other related texts"?
Yes they can. I don't think they will but they can if they want

simonwang12

HSC
Same, I hope they don't specify texts again as well(this is mod b speeches I'm referring to).

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I think they've kinda realised that it is difficult to produce a sound, sophisticated & in-depth response on three texts, whilst also addressing the question, within 40mins.

Bozza555

HSC
can they ask for two related texts in module A? for standard english

simonwang12

HSC
I've already explained myself in the thread. My trials said "with TWO related texts" so I was wondering if they could do the same thing in the HSC.

"at least ONE" --> Does this always happen? As in, will they only ever ask for 1 at the minimum? And possibility they may as "at least TWO"?

strawberryswing

HSC
I've already explained myself in the thread. My trials said "with TWO related texts" so I was wondering if they could do the same thing in the HSC.

"at least ONE" --> Does this always happen? As in, will they only ever ask for 1 at the minimum? And possibility they may as "at least TWO"?
Yes they can ask "with two related texts" but generally they just ask "at least one"
No, they don't always say "at least one". In the past few years (in belonging anyways[2009 - 2010]) they have asked for only one related texts.
My teacher just told my class to prepare for two, just in case.
I'm not sure they'd say "at least two", that would confuse a lot of students who would assume that "at least two" meant three related texts.
hope i helped, and good luck:smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)