Yes we can (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm in Melbourne for the weekend, and my boyfriend says he doesn't do Valentine's day. Fair enough. I'm not one to demand flowers and chocolates.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm single this year and really tossing up about what I should do: wait for a Valentine (which will never happen) or send one.

Ugh. V Day sucks.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Psht, ive been single for the past almost 19 years.

I'll just be doing the usual: taking off clothes, grabbing by bow and quiver, and shooting every couple i see.

HSC
Oh fuck my first valentines day that I'll be single in two years... :( how depressing. I dunno, probably do something with my other single friends. GO TEAM.

I don't understand the whole pandora charm thing... its a current trend, each charm is like $50+ and soon they'll be out of fashion.

Probably stand outside her window with a boombox or something.
ahah imagined you saying that in a heaps casual "whatevs" voice.

this

and yeah, valentines day is fairly shit

lolled hard.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Actually i was implying that i would play the role of a brutal (maybe even a bit jealous) cupid..

Last edited:

JB10

HSC
I thought this thread was actually going to give me some ideas on what to do for my girlfriend... Obviously not.

You guys suck

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
making origami roses along with maybe a necklace with our names on it.

1-2 weeks after valentines is our 6 months and i guess ill try to find if phantom of the opera is on since she always wanrted to see it, otherwise i'll just buy her a pen since she loves writing.
so sweet; be my valentine?

lychnobity

HSC
Writing a poem, getting a digital photoframe, a bracelet and something else.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Got my boy a Mighty Boosh Shirt (He loves that show...I don't really get the appeal) and will probably give him a massage or cook for him...something he likes. Its likely to be low key because he's looking for a job and we just had a month with about 7 birthdays (many of which were 21st) and a wedding so we are a little broke.

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
Probably stand outside her window with a boombox or something.
thats a classic. if it was raining and you're in a trenchcoat in the middle of the night even better.

VD is the worse day ever. thinking of all the couples in the world synchronised doing it while you're all single and all ha.

trickx

HSC
I want to go out with a girl and lay in a field. Real romantic like. And just stare up at the full moon. And she'll say something along the lines of "the moon's so beautiful tonight." And I'll just be like "that's no moon ... THAT'S A BATTLESTATION !!!". Then run to the car and leave her ass there.</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)